Thread: Cassie

Cassie

Hi, Cassie! You are a beautiful girl and so smart, too! I can't believe you nursed the kittens like that. What a special girl you are! Have a wonderful day celebrating the special honor of DOTD with your family. Congrats to you!

Hi Cassie !!!

You are a beautiful little girl, Cassie. We think you're pretty talented too. Raising those kittens was so heroic of you. What would they have done without you? Such a good girl. We're also in awe over how you remind Mom to take her pills. Do your talents ever end? We send big congrats to you on your special day today as our Sunday DOTD!! Please tell Mom to give you some kisses on that gorgeous little butterfly head from us in Florida. Happiness always, sweetie!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

She is truly one in a million. And she is my best friend, soul mate and more than I could ask from her or any human.

Just as your Mom says Cassie, a human couldn't wish for a more beautiful, more devoted and loving companion than you. What a precious soul you are, what a big, big heart you have! You truly are a hero sweetheart, caring for your Mom as you do, and helping to save the lives of those little kittens; now that is truly EXTRA special! You are one amazing girl for sure, a treasure to be cherished and loved unconditionally, and you are!!! Congratulations on being honored as our extra special and most deserving, Sunday Dog of the Day, Cassie! Hope you and your dear Mom are enjoying a very happy and love filled day of celebration! Oh, just had to close with telling you how I love your smile! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Cassie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cassie! You are absolutely beautiful and precious! Stepping in as a surrogate mother to kittens - reminding your person about medications. My cat's name is Cassie. I love Papillons! Happy Dog of the Day, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678