Thread: Cat hair and litter *Update*

Threaded View

Cat hair and litter *Update*

I cleaned the entire house yesterday as I do every Saturday; started early in the morning and it was dark before I was finished. I have all hardwood floors except in my patio room, so I Swiffer, vacuum and mop. Last night I dropped something in my bedroom and thought it went under my bed, so I used a flashlight to look for it. What I saw horrified me! There was cat hair and litter everywhere! I couldn't see it w/the naked eye but the flashlight sure made it visible! Good grief, what else can I do? Now I'm concerned that perhaps people w/better vision than I can see it and just aren't saying anything, although I guess my son would have said something. I Swiffer and vacuum every day, so I just don't understand how all this cat hair and litter particles are escaping me! I figured the Swiffer would get the hair and the vacuum cleaner would get the litter but, of course, I use the attachments for the litter because I don't want the brush rolling on the hardwood floor and scratching it. Maybe a Swiffer vac? Whaddaya think? Anyone use it w/success?
    Last edited by Medusa; 01-07-2008 at 04:56 PM.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11