Thread: Cat found dead in microwave

Cat found dead in microwave

This is so sick! Poor cat

Teens charged after cat found dead in microwave

Four Alberta teens have been charged with animal cruelty after a cat was found dead in a microwave.

A 13-year-old and three 15-year-olds are also facing a number of other charges after a break-in occurred over the weekend at a home in the central Alberta community of Camrose, about 90 kilometres from Edmonton.

Police say the incident happened while the homeowners were out of town. A friend who checked on the home made the grisly discovery, finding the cat inside the microwave.

Police say the microwave had been turned on.

"Obviously, it's very disturbing. We're used to dealing with property crime but when you go and do something like this it's upsetting," said Camrose Police Service Insp. Lee Foreman.

The incident has left the community in shock.

"I get a little disturbed when I hear of things like that going on," one resident told CTV News Edmonton. "That's just senseless and stupid," he said, petting his dog.

Other residents said they're also concerned that young people have been charged.

Several thousand dollars of electronics were also taken during the robbery. Police say they have recovered most of the stolen property. The teens will appear in court in February. They cannot be identified because of legal restrictions.

Source

What a HORRIBLE way to go, burned to death in a microwave!

I hope these teens get there retardness smacked out of them lil pricks.

What the h-e-double-hockey-sticks are these guys problems?!?!?!?!?!? They have to be seriously messed up in the head to pull a stunt like that. I hope they get some medical help!!

facebook

OMG... how sad and VERY disturbing!!

RIP kitty cat.
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

R.I.P poor kitty.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

The very dregs of humanity...

Zimbabwe 07/13

I could DRIVE there in under two hours with a big 2x4!!!! But they wouldn't let me in the holding cells...

My whole gut just screams "WHY????!!!???" (enlarge letters to maximum)

I bet drugs were involved...shit. Pardon my french.

If I get any updates I will post here.

That poor, poor cat....I hope he is at peace...he must have suffered....god...

at least those creeps should get some remedial treatment with a branding iron...yes, we have lots of those in Alberta...
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Words can't even begin to describe how I feel about this.
    Rest in Peace kitty.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

And people ask me why I hate so many human beings?

Not only is this sickening, heartless, cruel, disgusting, (I can't even think of enough words to discribe how bad what they did was). I hope they get some medical/mental therapy and are kept away from animals of any kind for life for this! If they ever actually gain a heart (which I doubt) I hope they remember the pain they caused and can't sleep at night for the rest of their lives. There's been studies showing that people that torture animals frequenlty become torturers of humans too. Let alone where were the parents? Did the parents even care? These kids should be locked up for life.

What else concerns me is this....

Quote Originally Posted by .sarah
    Other residents said they're also concerned that young people have been charged.
    What difference does it make how old they were? They should be arrested and thrown in jail. You can't tell me that being older teens they didn't know what would happen, and even if they said that I won't believe it for one second. I just hope people don't start getting in an uproar for them being young and the kids get off with just a slap on the wrist because of public outcry. Young or not they knew full well what they were doing and should get punished the same as any adult would.

I can't even say how bad I feel for the cat. What a horrible way to die when you did nothing to anyone but be a cat. Sick, it just turns my stomach to think about it. I hope that kitty is playing pain free at the RB and doesn't have nightmares about it's experience. Disgusting.

RIP Dusty July 2 2007 RIP Sabrina June 16 2011 RIP Jack July 2 2013 RIP Bear July 5 2016 RIP Pooky June 23 2018. RIP Josh July 6 2019 RIP Cami January 6 2022

This is so SICK, DISGUSTING.. Words fail me.

For the most part I am opposed to capital punishment. But for "people" like this, I would make an exception.

What a terrible way for an innocent little cat to die. The pain it endured must have been horrible. Today a cat, tomorrow a human....Very sick people.

How sick!!! Seriousley, what the heck is wrong with people these days?? RIP, poor kitty...

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Quote Originally Posted by shepgirl
    Today a cat, tomorrow a human....Very sick people.
    Unfortunately, this kind of thing is a warning sign about psychopaths and wack jobs. Animal abuse and cruelty is just the start.

The most prominent symptoms of a Psychopath is antisocial behavior, having no conscience, being highly manipulative, being a fluent and convincing liar and being superficially charming. Psychopath's are thrill seekers who view others as fodder for exploitation. Among the first signs that someone is a Psychopath is cruelty to animals in childhood but there are other warning signs, such as violence to other people, often younger children or girls or individuals with disabilities, but to individuals in general, which often appears as motiveless, or has little motive behind it, along with damage to and/or theft of property. Someone can't be diagnosed as a Psychopath before 18 years of age but there is usually evidence of Conduct Disorder before that age. Not all people with this become Psychopaths, but most do.