Thread: Tomorrow's the day..

Tomorrow's the day..

We have an aptment for Ruf to go to the Vets tomorrow at 1:45. I'm so scared..We put it off because my bro didn't want to have anything done, but my dad said we should, and my bro agree's now I guess. I don't know If I can go into the room with him, my dad said he would if I can't so he won't be alone. It just doesn't feel like he's not going to be here after tomorrow, like it hasen't sunk in. I got him treats at the store, and canned dog food, and I let me out of the kitchen for today..I even took him for a little walk till he got tired. He seemed happy on his little walk even though it wasn't long. When I saw him it made me feel like maybe Its wrong to put him down. In a way I really feel it, but I can't seem to get it to sink in. I haven't even really cried yet..is that wrong of me? I feel upset and everything all at once. I know I've probably annoyed a lot of you with going on and on about this like 50 different times, but its official now, and, I don't knwo what to think. So, if you don't see me on/posting for a while, atleast you know why. I might post something tomorrow to say how it went and all though..I just hope he knows how much I love and will miss him. Heres to the best and sweetest friend anyone could ask for.

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Words are hard right now. Tomorrow will be a very, very sad day for me as I know it will be for you. You have shared so much of your precious Rufus with us these many months and I have come to love him so. There is something about those seniors, those loyal companions that have given us so much over the years, that completely steals my heart. I'm sure that you are doing what is best for Rufus. That is a decision for you and your family alone to make. But, I hope that you or another family memeber can garner the strength to be with this most beloved, lifelong companion when it is time. I know, I really, really know how hard that will be. If it helps at all, hold onto the thought that I, and so many of us, will be with you in spirit. Please, please, please give Rufus as many extra hugs and kisses as you can tonight and tell them they are from me and Star and Cody. All of my love to you and Rufus. Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

As Sandra said, words are hard right now.

Just know in your heart your father made
    a decision, on what he felt was the best for Rufus.

Please give lots of love and kisses to Rufus from us too.

Karen, Sheba, Rocky and Pepper.

----<---<--<{(@

My thoughts and prayers will be with you, your family, and Rufus tomorrow. Please give him a hug and kiss from me too.

Sweet Rufus, you are loved very much! God's blessing are wished for you and your family.

My heart goes out to you and Rufus. I wish you courage and strength.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers during your struggle. We are all here when you need us.
    Take Care and God Bless.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

You will be in my thoughts, today. Give Rufus a hug and a kiss from us all. Cherish all the times you guys had together. He will always be with you in spirit.

My prayers and thoughts are with you all too.
    We're here if you need us.

I'm so sorry

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

Audrey, I'm so sorry about Rufus. When I saw this post, my heart started to hurt and tears came to my eyes. Rufus has been a wonderful friend to you while you have been growing up. You talk about him so fondly and sweetly in your posts. You will always have a special place for him in your heart as will your entire family. He's your "brother" and he will be so deeply missed by all. Including all of us at Pet Talk...

I hope you will be able to stay with him...it will be hard but it may help you. And Rufus would appreciate it I'm sure. Whatever you do, he will understand.

Please give him a kiss from me. Godspeed to you Rufus...you will be missed and will always be loved.....