Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sick, sick, sick.... UPDATE !!!

Sick, sick, sick.... UPDATE !!!

Not really my idea of a Merry Christmas this year.... . I got stomach flue just before Christmas; It is now thursday already, and I still am feeling terrible... . My only visits are to the toilet, and then back to bed....

The worst is, I cannot stand the heat nor the pressure from a cat on me .....

Boohoo, I think that father Santa brought me the wrong present this year
    Last edited by Maya & Inka's mommy; 12-29-2007 at 03:24 AM.
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Awe... Lut! Poor thing!! Stomach flu is just horrendous. I get them from kids at school. Kids pass on a ton of germy things to us teachers. They look at me weird when I always ask "Have you washed your hands?" when they come back from the bathroom, but it's a necessity. Even with sneezes... my usual refrain is "Go, wash your hands with hot water and soap, and then come back."

Have you been around some kids lately, or in a new place that you may have caught it using their facilities or the washrooms where people don't always wash their hands properly??

Hope you'll feel better for New Year's Eve!!!

Gentle hugs, and until then, get some rest.

I am so sorry you are feeling so poorly. I hope you get to feeling better real soon. Good thoughts and prayers coming your way.

Hugs,
    Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Feel for you...Santa first brought me a cold and then the flu. Was sick for 4 days straight. We're going to "re-celebrate" opening the dogs' presents this weekend since I'm feeling better!

Hang in there!

That is the worst kind of sickness! I would take strep throat and a head cold over that. About 5+ years ago on Christmas Day we were heading to my SIL's. On the way over in the car I felt a little funny in the tummy. Within a half hour of being at my SIL's I was so sick. I laid on her bed for the whole visit. Then I had to cross my fingers on the way home that I wouldn't need to find a bathroom because nothing is open on Christmas. I made it home OK but was sick the whole rest of the night. Lut I am so sorry that you are feeling like this. It should run its course pretty soon but I know it won't be soon enough for you.

Oh goodness, that just plain sucks. Sure hope you feel better soon. A candle burns for your healing.....
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa
    Oh goodness, that just plain sucks. Sure hope you feel better soon. A candle burns for your healing.....
    Thank you so much!
    No, I didn't meet anybody since yesterday. But my hubby got it first, so I bet he is the culprit

Oh gosh, I feel so weak...
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Uhh, what a Christmas! I hope it's over soon - and then you can enjoy the things you haven't been able to yet.

Get better!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I agree with Pam, give me anything but that!!! I'm sorry, Lut!!! Hope your tummy starts to settle down soon!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

{{{{{{{LUT}}}}}}} Feel better

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Lut, I have had that flu, and it really hits like a brick wall!

If you have Gatorade or any other 'sports drink' where you live, ask Bernard to get you some. It REALLY helps, as it rehydrates and replaces electrolytes you lose.

It didn't cure me, but was sure a Godsend while I recovered.

HUGS and get well soon!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I'm sorry you've been so sick Lut, especially for Christmas. I hope your New Year starts out a lot better.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Sorry to hear you're sick. Everyone here has the same thing. Poor Cameron got sick on the car ride to my mom's and the ride home. Poor boy wasn't feeling so good and went through a ton of clothes

Lut, I hope you are feeling better, better, better very soon! (hugs)
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

the Stomach flu is very very bad.. Lut you have had it rough lately. I hope you get to feeling better.