Thread: Simon

Simon

All that you say about Simon can be said about MY Seal Point Siamese, Koko. Siamese are the BEST!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbiecat1
    All that you say about Simon can be said about MY Seal Point Siamese, Koko. Siamese are the BEST!
    Insert the name Coco Puff, my seal point Siamese. Simon, you still deserve your title as COTD. Enjoy it, blue eyes.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Oh, Simon! Those points, those eyes! You are so handsome! Happy Cat of the Day to a very fun-loving kitty guy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Simon

Simon is a beauty! I like all cats but am very partial to Siamese! If you ever get tired of him (not likely), you can send him to my house! Happy Holidays.

Simon you are one handsome fellow for sure!!!

What a treat to see your wonderful picture and meet you today!!!

I hope your tree tasted good!!!

Have a fun, treat-filled day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another Alberta kitty! And SUCH eyes - but I think I can see the kitten in you!

There is at least one Pet Talker in Calgary, and I am near there. Welcome, Simon, and happy COTD! I hope your people join PT so we can hear and see more about you and your brother from another mother!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Simon, you are one gorgeous hunk of kitty! Believe me, I would not have been able to resist you, either; you would have been snatched up in a second!

Love that you are still "kitten-ish" and playful. I hope you didn't do too much damage to the Christmas tree !

LOVE your eyes, I could stare at them for hours.

Congratulations to a very handsome young man, our Simon!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Oh, what a handsome, no make that stunning Meezer man you are, Simon! But c'mon now, 'fess up, those are actually colored contacts! Paul Newman, move over; those are the brightest "baby blues" I've ever laid eyes on! And your personality, as dazzling, as sparkly as your peepers, or the lights on your tree! Speaking of trees, hopefully you waited 'til the end of the days festivities to "make merry" with it What a scamp you are, a delightful, handsome, lovable scamp, and clearly the light of your mommy's life! Congratulations on your much deserved Cat of the Day kudos, Simon! Party on with your fursib Stuart and proud peeps, Simon! And please ask them to give you an extra hug and smooch for me! Happy New Year, Simon and Family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

SIMON IS SUCH A HAPPY MEEZER, AND I HAVE FOUND THAT SIMON LIKE THE FOUND CAT HOTEL SIAMESE IS TRULY YOUNG AT HEART WITH A QUIET ELF LIKE QUALITY THATS THERE NO MATTER HOW MATURE THEY ARE.

SIMON IS TRULY ONE IRRRESSIBLE FORCE OF NATURE AND WE PREDICT THAT YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE MANY YEARS OF FUN WITH HIM.
    THE LUCKY FOUND PARADISE HOTEL CATS, ESPECIALLY JOHN HANCOCK AND BO BO SAY A BIG MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TO SENSATIONAL SIMON OUR BOXING DAY CAT OF THE DAY!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello gorgeous Simon. We weren't fooled for one minute - the expression on your dear little face,the angle of that handsome little head and the "innocent" gaze from those blue, blue eyes reminds us so much of a certain mischievous little blue point Siamese not a million miles from our computer monitor right this minute! Have a wonderful day as our very own COTD today, I would love to scoop you up and cuddle you, gorgeous little fluffkin! Big kisses to you and enjoy being our special pin-up boy today!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)