Thread: Virgil

Virgil

My grand-kitty, sweet adorable 12 year old Virgil went to the Rainbow Bridge and into kitty heaven yesterday, Dec. 28.
    My daughter and her husband had been taking such good care of the little guy, who was diagnosed with diabetes last year. They had been monitoring his blood sugar and giving him insulin injections twice a day.
    Their vet told them his liver had failed and he was in renal failure and not responding so they had to make the hard decision to let him go.

Please remember Virgil and is hooman mommy and daddy...they are very sad because the little orangie sweetie was their baby.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by bleupurrs; 01-01-2008 at 11:10 AM.
    >^..^< >^..^<
    Zöe and Phoebe
    >^..^< >^..^<

RIP Virgil
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

This Hits Me Especially Hard As My Dear Mr Scrappy Was Also The Victim Of Diabetes.
    I Know That Your Daughter And Husband Did All They Could But With Many Cats, The Damage Has Alraedy Been Done And Even With Meds , Its Too Late To Reverse The Damage Diabetes Has Done.
    Its Almost Impossible To Tell When Our Pets Have Diabetes As They Wont Show The Signs Until Its Too Late.
    Mr Scrappy Angel Will Be There To Show Virgils Spirit Around And Help Him Choose Just The Right Place Where Virgil And His Family Can Be Together Again.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'm so sorry to hear this. RIP sweet Virgil.

{{{{{hugs}}}}} rest peacefully, sweet orangie Virgil...you were very, very loved.

Please let your mom and dad know you are ok. Play happy at the Bridge.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I'm so sorry to hear about Virgil. I just love orangies. I'm sure he was a sweetie. He's happy and healthy now at the bridge and is waiting for the day when he'll be reunited w/his family. Peace to you and a candle burns for you all....
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Oh Virgil, sweetie.... you are going to feel right at home up at the Bridge. There are many other orangies up there as well to keep you company. If you happen to see a large, handsome, black and white tuxie up there, named Sweet Bear, you tell him his meowmie loves and misses him every day, and that he should be a good friend to you, and that momma Jen asked him to show you around up there.

Sleep softly Virgil, and know that we will all meet again, one fine day.

RIP Virgil and have fun at the Bridge!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Unhappy

Virgil, please look up our Orangeman, Ralph Syracuse, at the Bridge! You two will have great times together! Sleep softly, sweet Virgil...
    Nine is Fine!!

Virgil, it sounds like you were loved a lot by your family. Watch over them from the bridge, b/c they miss you a whole bunch. My big black main coon, Mr Kitty is already there and he will be glad to show you around. Play hard @ the bridge. RIP Virgil.
    Smokedog's mommy
    I've been frosted!!

Virgil, now that you are at the Bridge, you won't be needing any more testing or insulin. Be happy and run free, sweet boy. {{Hugs}} to your human family.

Virgil

Thank all of you for your kind words, thoughts and prayers.
    Virgil was very much loved every day of his life and he knew it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    >^..^< >^..^<
    Zöe and Phoebe
    >^..^< >^..^<