Thread: Just stopping by with an update. . .

Just stopping by with an update. . .

Many of you responded so kindly when I posted on the Rescue forum about Little Boy Blue. I've been meaning for months to come back & let you know: no one showed any interest at all in adopting him. I figure the Lord wants him with me for whatever reason, so he's here to stay.

He's an extremely sweet boy, although he does get wound up a few times each day - then the others need to beware! And if he wants a spot that someone else has (my lap, or maybe a heated cuddler bed), he simply makes a nuisance of himself until the occupant leaves in disgust - and then it's all his!

At about 7 months old, he's already over 8 pounds, so I'm thinking he's going to be a big boy. But he loves sleeping on my lap, and is usually in bed with me when I wake in the mornings. He enjoys chasing the other three, and I let him, with the exception of My Sweet Lady, who is dealing with chylothorax and, therefore, easily gets out of breath.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you to those who responded to my plea for him and bring you up to date.

Meowy Christmas!

Lady-in-Waiting to HRH The PrinCESS Althea

Hi, Maerlyn!

I went back to the thread on Boy Blue - and the picture wasn't there.

It's too bad he didn't get another furrever home...but thank you for taking him on?

Any chance we can get a before and after pic?

Merry Christmas to you and your furbabies!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Another lucky kitty makes it clear where HE wants to live, and selects a PT home. Awww, how wonderful!

Merry Christmas!

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Sharon, my friend ~ Thank you for the wonderful update.
    It looks like Merlin continues to lead the lost ones to your door.
    Thank you for taking in these babies and finding many, many homes for the wanderers when they show up on your doorstep.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Things apparently worked out the way they were supposed to. Congrats to you both and Merry Christmas!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Well, I'm truly puzzled

Catty1 asked about photos of Blue, and I *thought* I'd posted them earlier today, but they don't seem to be here. So, I'll try again. . . .

This was the day in late August that I caught him, before I took him to the vet:

This was taken at the hospital a few days later:

And this is a more recent one, taken in late October:

Thank you all for your good wishes! A very Merry Christmas to you and all your furchildren!

AWWW!
    BLUE BOY LOOKS SO VERY HAPPY, AND ITS NO WONDER AS HES
    NOW IN HIS FURREVER HOME.
    YOU WILL NEVER REGRET TAKING HIM IN , AS YOU WILL NOW HAVE A FRIEND FOR LIFE AND THATS WORTH QUITE A BIT AS YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH LOVE!!!
    YOU WILL BE BLESSED FOR MANY YEARS TO COME , IN LOVE FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!YOU WILL BE REWARDED FOR YEARS TO COME.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I've never regretted. . .

. . .anyone I've taken in! Even Mordred, whom I adopted just 3 days after my beloved Merlin made his transition, quickly worked his way into my heart (although there were moments. . . )

We all know that pain will come eventually, but the love and laughter that our furkids give us is far, far greater. The pain is really a small price to pay.

Little Boy Blue has become The Blue Dude! He's also known as the Blue Doodlebug or simply Doodlebug. I hope he's as happy to be here as I am to have him.

omg.. he's stunning!! he's not so little anymore either, lol. glad he's safe and loved with you!

What a sweet kitten - and even grown up he has a round kitten face. He is a stunning boy!

Please give him (and all your furkids) scritchies and tummy rubs from me.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda