Thread: These pups need our help!

These pups need our help!

Hi guys, I have a cross post about some dogs that need help. I didn't post the pics because they wouldn't show up for me. Thanks for reading.

PUPPIES AND DOGS NEED YOUR HELP NOW!

BROOKPORT IL WILL PUT DOWN ALL THESE SWEETHEARTS IF YOU CAN'T HELP THEM. Brookport is in Massac County on the Southernmost tip of Illinois backing to the Shawnee National Forest. If you can take any of these sweethearts in we can get them to you. Please consider helping these little loves to find their forever homes. If you can help please contact Pat Cummins at [email protected] or call 618-564-2813.

Time is not on these dogs side. They have been there too long and they are now putting three to a run. They will all be euthanized this week without your help.

-Charming male with a funny underbite as you can see. Very sweet and playful with his saddleback markings. Young man needing immediate rescue.

- Lovely young blue eyed mixed breed dog needing immediate rescue.

-Mix of some sort just loves people and needs immediate help

This is the little white chested mx that has been leftover 3 times.

Picture 41: another leftover, female mx about 30-35lbs very sweet wanting to get out of there.

Picture 30: another leftover, female mx about 30-35lbs wanting to get out to rescue

Pictures 53, 56, 55: Brookport is swamped with about 15 puppies that I could count. Any size any color. Yellows, blacks, b/w speckled. Mixed litters all in one cage.

Picture 59: This is a full blooded setter, about 2 yrs or less, owner surrender. Sorry I didn't check sex, its in a kennel with a lab and a pitbull. Too timid for that kind of company. At least it proves the pittie is a good boy.

Picture 65: Nice male shep mix 2-3 yrs old. Desperately trying to get out. He craves attention.

Picture 61: 13 inch female beagle about 3-4 yrs old. The other dog is a lab mx. These are in Brookport pound and they are swamped, worse than Metropolis was. Dog catcher says all the dogs have been there 30 days or more.

Picture 40: Well dang it! she moved but at least you can see her color.

Picture 35: Catahoula face, sorry too close to the wire.

Picture 34: female, ?catahoula, very friendly, she's picking up treats I pitched so she'd get back far enough to get even a poor photo.

Picture 27: Litter of 5 bassett maybe mixed with beagle. Long bodies, long ears, short fat legs

Picture 24: Or how about a female black lab about 2yrs

Picture 25: Male Black Lab Mix 2 years old
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

Overbreeding is a big problem everywhere. There are only so many
    famlies or individuals who can adopt/add another dog. In my world,
    no animal would be homeless. I wish these pups the best in finding theirs.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt