Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: More Pictures of Buffy, the Chihuahua

Oh thank you so much the pictures just make me want one more!!!! - my daughter just talked to my son-in-law and he said he's going to talk to his sister and see if he can get me the pup for less money Who knows maybe she wont be able to sell them and I'll get one anyway. Actually she really needs the money, but I agree about breeding dogs for profit. Hey keep me in mind - I'd buy one of your cuties for $100.00 and pay to have her shipped to me. I don't want any papers, just a baby I can spoil and love. Maybe I'll check the shelters and see if they may have a chi. mix or even maybe a purebred that needs a home. Thank you for thinking of me - you're wonderful!!!!!

[ November 30, 2001: Message edited by: purrley ]

Oh how cute how cute! Purrley, how exciting about you possibly getting a little chi of your own! Keep us posted!!!

Purrley, I'll pray for a great outcome! Please let me know.

Daisy's Mom, that is such a great patriotic picture of your dog

Evelyn, do you have more pictures of Zoey? He is so fluffy-looking, really cute.
    Barbi
    on behalf of Lady/Tobi/Buffy
    http://www.cutefamilypets.com
    a great site for all animal-lovers!
    Has your pet been featured yet?

These were taken today:

Can you tell how much she loves Buffy?

See how tiny she is?

[ November 30, 2001: Message edited by: Barbiro ]
    Barbi

barbiro, i've posted 2 of zoey's recent pictures under zoey's pic in dog general.I had also posted pics of her when she was younger last time and it's either in dog breeds or dog general, i don;t remember. didn't manage to take more coz i was going like 'zoey,stay!','no!no!stay!'''don;t move!',etc

The picture of pup in her blue fleece lined bed. Just too cute. I want to hold her!!!!!! Heck I want her!

[ November 30, 2001: Message edited by: sammi ]

Oh little Buffy is too precious for words. Your daughter is beautiful! And it's easy to see how much she loves her Buffy! And easy to see why Thanks for all the great info. on Chihuahuas! And welcome to Pet Talk! Your Buffy is a doll!!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Those pictures are all so adorable! Purrley I can't wait to see your baby... I know you'll get one soon, I can just tell

Prrley, any news? The suspense is killing me! I'm praying the new year brings you a tiny little chi.

Tatsxxx11, thank you for the compliments about Buffy and my daughter. Maggie moved out not too long ago and it's just her and Buffy in an apartment...can you inmagine how bonded these 2 are? They really are inseperable. Maggie puts Buffy in her tote bag when they go out and takes her EVERYWHERE. When I dogsit for her, she'll call me on her cell phone every hour just to see how Buffy is doing, plus Buffy goes bezerk when she returns. Sometimes it gets me teary just to see the interaction between these two. All I know is that she was the best pick of the litter and brings joy to anyone who meets her. It's weird, but most people have never heard of a long-hair chihuahua -- anytime the breed 'chihuahua' is mentioned, people think of the Taco Bell chihuahua, which is really larger and different.
    Barbi

Oh my gosh is Buffy cute as a button! How can you stand it??? I'd never be able to set her down...EVER!!! That little doll is about as cute as they come

In person, she's a million times cuter than a button which is why I go bezerk taking pictures. See how photogenic she is? My daughter can't take her out without a mob surrounding her to see Buffy.

[ December 02, 2001: Message edited by: Barbiro ]
    Barbi

Hi There - no news yet - I won't go see the pups unless I know I can have one. My son in law hasn't said anything yet - I looked in the paper though - found they can be bought for $250.00 - but I talked to the lady that does my Mom's hair - she has two chi's. The long hair she bought for $400.00, but it had bad knees so extensive vet bills were incurred - it also had an underbite which needed attention. Is this common in chi's - I've heard that they can sometimes have bad knees. I was encouraged to have this checked out by a vet before I purchased a pup - Barberi - to do agree??

Purrley, I would say -- by all means -- have the puppy checked out by the vet. None of our chi's, or my sister's, have knee problems. They are healthy.

Let me know how it goes. Good luck
    Barbi

Look at the pics I found (didn't I tell you guys I luv taking pictures?)!

This is a picture of Buffy's siblings when they were a few weeks old:

Aren't they gorgeous? They ALL went to GOOD homes and I'm trying to coordinate a reunion picture to see how they've grown. That should be a lot of fun.

This is Buffy's dad -- his name is "Tiny" -- not hard to figure out why.

If anyone is looking to purchase a long-hair chihuahua, do you think I've posted enough pictures to convince them? lol

[ December 04, 2001: Message edited by: Barbiro ]
    Barbi

OH Barbiro - you did it again - these babies are incredibly darling - I definately have made up my mind - I will have one of these little guys, if not by Christmas, soon after. I've been spending my evenings thinking about all the pros and cons of having a new baby - how will it get along with my cats - actually it's more like how my cats will get along with it I think the only cat I may have a problem with is Spence. He is very possessive. Likes to be with me most of the time and insists that my lap or somewhere on me is his territory. He would have to learn to share and I also know these little guys are also possessive. This is my only concern - but I think I can handle it. My son in law is going to work on his sister to bring her puppies down in price - I'll know by Christmas if this will happen. So I'm giving her a chance to place one of the puppies with me or I will go elsewhere after Xmas and find one, probably through the paper. Wish me luck.