Thread: Just wanted to share a couple pictures of Mike & I from this past weekend..

Just wanted to share a couple pictures of Mike & I from this past weekend..

Thought I'd share a couple fun pictures over the weekend.. been a while, so why not? =) I am in a great mood lately..

Mike shooting pool..

My turn! Haha..

Mike kept making me laugh all night long...

Mike posing.. haha, with beer bottles.. he didn't drink them all.. I had three!

Mike wanted a picture of us after playing a couple games of pool.. so here is one!

Us at a friend's wedding.. which it was a lot of fun!

I had an awesome weekend.. Mike was really in a great mood and he made me laugh so much.. he was very thoughtful too.. he remembered a couple weeks ago about how he wanted to get breakfast at Buckeye Donuts on a Saturday morning.. and so, on Saturday, I woke up and he was gone.. and I noticed his truck was still there, and my keys were gone.. and I just kinda figured he went to grab something.. and I turned on the tv to watch for a bit.. then he came back with breakfast and coffee/orange juice!! He said he wanted to grab them so we wouldn't have to go out in the cold, so he just went ahead.. then we had 3 hours to get ready before our friend's wedding.. and he said he wanted to get ready.. and I said okay to that, then he grabs me and keeps me under the covers and he starts to be goofy and started to give me a kiss or two and I said hey, I thought we were getting ready! He goes "I changed my mind, we should just stay here just for a little bit longer! We have time!" Haha.. I am really excited that our one year is coming up! AND the fact he looks ahead.. that we both do the same.. that we both assume/know that we'll be there a year after our one year.. it's a good feeling and I am really lucky!! I know I have said it before but I definitely mean it big time!

Hope you guys liked the pics!
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

You and Mike are such a lovely couple! It made me smile to see your happiness in the pictures. Thanks for sharing them with us!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Awwwwww!!!! Gosh darn it, Rachel. You guys are adorable. Great pictures!! I'm so incredibly ecstatically happy for both of you!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Those are great photos of a great couple! Congratulations on almost a year! That's a milestone, for sure!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

So...................

is there going to be a wedding in your future???!!!!

(sure seems so to me! )

You guys make an adorable couple!
    Bunny & Kitties:

Taz - F (7); Majerle - M (4) & Loki - M (8 months)
    (pronounced: Marley).

You guys are a really cute couple! I loved the pics! Did you write anything in chalk on the wall? I think I'd have to draw a traffic cone.

I know I don't post much but I have been following along with you and Mike and you guys seem to be on the right track for sure. I love to see the pics you post and your smile just seems to get bigger and brighter. It is so great to have someone that makes you so happy.

I have to say I really love this picture of you guys. It is my favorite by far as you both seem so blissfully happy.

Hope you don't mind but I played with it a little. Here is the result.

I wish you both all the best and I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas.
    BTW...I love the gift you got Mike. You can so tell that you put so much thought into what to get him that he would like and that would make him happy. It says so much as to how thoughtful you are to his wants and needs. Good on you.

Michelle

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_Q
    You guys are a really cute couple! I loved the pics! Did you write anything in chalk on the wall? I think I'd have to draw a traffic cone.

Amy, I will hold onto you for that one! i WILL have you draw a cone on the wall... All the writings are in chalk, from the pervious senior crawls... where everyone barhops before their graduation =)
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Hi Michelle!

Thank you! =) I have never been happier.. he is really a great guy.. I can't explain how much he means to me. I just can't believe it has been almost a year on Jan. 5.. and it just feels like I met him yesterday!

Great pictures of you 2!!

You're glowing!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Thought I'd share a video... Mike videotaped me on his camera; when I wasn't looking.. and it is actually funny.. and when he was looking at it again to show me, he was just smiling at my reaction and how I was approaching to him asking if he was actually videotaping me or not.. haha.. =)

then he did it again.. but I was aware of it.. he thought it was more funnier: