Thread: Patrick Henry's little adventure.

Patrick Henry's little adventure.

At 0545 this morning I was taking the left over cat food outside for the birds when Patrick Henry ran out in front of me. I went into panic mode immediately, lucky for me though Patrick Henry found too many new things to investigate so he was easily caught. Hours later I'm still shaking when I think what might have been. I'll be putting him in his carrier or into another room before I open an outside door again.

I know how scary it is when they scoot out and you aren't ready with free hands to snatch and grab! Ebony got past Dad one day last week. I was sneaking around the shrubs trying to ease up on her without spooking her, must have looked a sight in my jammies in the front yard.

Thankfully, you got Patrick Henry inside.

We have started using a water bottle to train all of them to keep away from the doors. Any time, day or night. Maybe that will help. Putting him in a carrier; too much work, you won't follow through. Shooing him into another room, yeah, I have done that many times as well.

Hugs to you, you got him and all is well!

The Other day, Juke Joint Joseph almost got out when my Friend Janice came in with the food and a blanket for the Found Ctas as a Petmas gift.
    I had both doors open and Joseph started to run, but Janice scooped him up and brought him back.
    Like you I was scared as the porch is enclosed and outside Joseph might have pacined seeing a closed door.
    I am relieved that Our Bad Boys are inside where they belong, and it teaches us to be vigilant in the future.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

The Other day, Juke Joint Joseph almost got out when my Friend Janice came in with the food and a blanket for the Found Ctas as a Petmas gift.
    I had both doors open and Joseph started to run, but Janice scooped him up and brought him back.
    Like you I was scared as the porch is enclosed and outside Joseph might have pacined seeing a closed door.
    I am relieved that Our Bad Boys are inside where they belong, and it teaches us to be vigilant in the future.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS