Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What crazy things do your dogs eat??

Maggie loves fruit. Watermelon,cantalope & oranges.Smokey would
    rather have Ritz crackers.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Well, let's add an almost full bag of cough drops to Finn's repertoire. I left my kitchen cabinet open a couple days ago, and not only did he eat a bag of chips, but he also ate an entire bag of flour tortillas. The dog has an iron stomach. The only thing that has ever really upset his stomach is cheap dog food.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

God I am so glad I started this thread!!! I am glad I am not alone!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

alex will (and has eaten ) almost anything, olives get a roll around in the mouth, then patooie! peanut is more selective, but in watching her brofur, she'll try more. watermelon rinds are treats in summer.
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

This is what my Border Collie ate.

YEAH!!! It's a GROSS PHOTO!!! I KNOW!!!.....I found this on the floor in the indoor patio yesterday. It SURPRISED ME at first glance! I thought it was a SNAKE! One of the dogs pooped this out. WHO EVER it was, is LUCKY it didn't get STUCK in their intestines! I investigated it further! WITH PLASTIC GLOVES!!! GROSS!!! And....amazing at the same time. It was a kitchen Dish Rag! I'm assuming my cat Chance, the cat I've caught on video and posted on YouTube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGAoU13AXD8, bringing things to the living room at night, brought this and dropped it on the floor, where one of the dogs picked it up and ATE IT!!! EWWW! I JUST watch a video from the show 20/20 on what strange things dog eat! This IS NOT THE WORST thing! It CAN be VERY DANGEROUS for them. I'm thinking its my HYPER Border Collie, Ginger. I've found things she must have thrown up or pooped out in the past. Like, socks, kitchen towels, chew up toys...ALWAYS something interesting at my house. LOL!