Thread: Update on my Pregnancy...

Update on my Pregnancy...

I went to the doctor today for my 35 week checkup. everything is fine.
    I noticted that everytime i go in her heartbeat goes down, first it was in the 160s, then 150s, then 140s two weeks ago and today it was 131. why is that? does it go down as she gets bigger?

I have also cut down on the pop ALOT, i have like one bottle/can a week instead of like 2 a day. would that have a effect

I have also gained 7..yes SEVEN pounds in TWO weeks...she said it was alot, but ive been so hungry latley. and my weight for the past few months has stayed at 180, and didnt go anywhere, and now i gained 7 in two weeks, does that seem normal?? or am i just a pig?

when she messured my stomach i was still 33 CMS like i was 2 weeks ago, so my stomach hasnt grown, well my uterus hasnt grown that much, btu i seem like im getting bigger everyday, my stomach seems like its getting lower, and i feel like im more bloated than ever.

only 4 1/2 weeks to go!! can you believe it! I cant wait!!!
    Mommy's Little Girl

It is normal for the baby's heartrate to go down as the baby grows. I wouldn't worry about it unless the doctor is showing the concern. I gained most of my weight in the last month of pregnancy including 10 in one week. Don't worry unless the doctor shows concern. I found that fruit and mozzerella sticks helps cut the hunger down a bit.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

{{{{hugs!}}}} Stay well!

I think cutting down the pop is a good thing...a lot of them contain caffeine, and will leech calcium out of your bones, too!

Your baby will be all the healthier for it! And so will you.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda