Thread: Hi here are my 9 dogs =D

Hybrid View

Hi here are my 9 dogs =D

These are my mutt pups! We live in a big house on 6 acres…practically on a lake. The lake is right behind us. Luckily I have been lucky with having dogs that stay around the house, them running off isn’t a problem since there aren’t houses near us…I plan on taking yet another trip to the shelter VERY SOON! Sometime this month. And I always fall in love and bring a few more home….so don’t ask how I ended up with 9 dogs!! All of my dogs except Rain are pound puppies…..pound dogs are wonderful. Only the B-E-S-T!!!!!!

Cracker is a 2 year old Boston terrier. He will happily take his place on the couch or prance around with the other dogs in the yard, although he won’t dare even dip his toes in the water of the lake behind the house.

Rain is a 2 year old blue merle Australian shepherd. He loves to swim, which is something most aussies don’t like. But he loves it! He is an extremely active guy.

Jack is 1 ½ years old. He is a black lab, and his full name is Black Jack. He loves to plunge into the Lake No matter what the weather and loves to fetch the ball. Especially if he can swim for it!!!

Tinny is 9 months old. He is a Boston terrier. Unlike Cracker, he loves to swim in the lake. When he’s out of the lake, Cracker and he are inseparable.

Curly is 11 years old. He is a Curly coated retriever x Golden Retriever. He enjoys taking a dip in the water but isn’t up for swimming like he did in his younger days.

Nakita is a yellow lab. She is almost 2 years old, and she is rather mellow compared to the other labs. She loves to walk around, her tail swaying from side to side, she loves to follow you everywhere you go too.

Shorty is a 4 month old malamute x black lab. He loves to run around and jump head first into the water and bob for rocks.

Tege is an 11 month old Dalmatian x Lab. He loves to play rough with the others and plunge into the water.

This is Goldy Locks! She is about 3 years old and loves to swim and you will never see her without a tennis ball!!

Welcome to PT. Wow, that's quite a large family of dogs! It's great that you have plenty of room & a lake so everybody's happy.

No doubt about it, you will fit right in. Welcome to Pet Talk, he he.

I have 8 cats, 2 dogs and 2 foster dogs. Loved all the photos, hope to see lots more of your wonderful pups!

Welcome to PT! You'll love it here.
    And I wasn't aware that Aussie's usually aren't swimmers. Because my Zoee sure is. We can't keep her out of the pool at my parents house, no matter what the weather is, or how dirty the pool is.
    All of your dogs are beautiful! Can't wait to see more pictures and get to know all of them. Oh, and can't wait to see the additions sometime soon.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Thanx soooooo much for the welcomes everyone! I decided to take the trip to the shelter November 30th (probably) I would have loved to have gone today...but was too busy with the dogs because the weather has been turning crappy ALREADY, and as you can imagine...9 dogs, mud, rain & lake...what does that make? VERY MUDDY, DIRTY DOGS!

It's great to have you! I also rescue my dogs from the shelter. Lucy and Gracie came from my local high kill shelter and Maggie was rescued from a family member who was going to take her to the shelter.

Zoe and Oliver you will always be missed wait for me at the bridge babies.

Also owned by 2 cats named Olive and Sophie
    1 bunny named Houdini
    1 syrian hamster named Oreo
    A 17 year old cockatiel named Baby
    7 zebra finches named Beeper, Zeb, Sprout, Buzz, Scout, Jack and Pearl
    7 bettas
    and several tropical fish

Visit Lucy, Maggie, and Gracie's Doggyspace

TO PET TALK !!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Welcome to Pet Talk!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Rain is my favorite -- he is BEAUTIFUL!! Of course I'm partial because of my two Aussies... I actually have not heard that its uncommon for Aussies to love water... my Charlie is deathly afraid of it (but then he is afraid of most things that move) but Jamie you can't keep her out of it! Rain and Jamie would certainly make good buds! She will swim until she exhausts herself... and even then she won't stop swimming until we go out and carry her to shore

What a beautiful gang you have!! Very lucky, too, I WOULD LOVE to own a ton of dogs, but current living conditions prevent that from happening... hopefully in the near future! You're living my dream life, except I want to run my own vet clinic too

facebook

Welcome to all of you - what a wonderful furry family you have!!!

You have given me a great idea on what to do WHEN my lottery numbers come up
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk