One of my online friends (and in real life as we sort of live in the same city) has Multiple Sclerosis.

I've tried looking up info online and at the library, but for once there was sooooo much info and i felt so very overwhelmed. (That and my emotions get too worked up for me to be able to concentrate.)

The thing is that I've known her for years online and have met her in recent years. Just last year i found out she has MS, but she never really talked to me about it much. Well, lately she hadn't been returning my efforts to contact her. (For reasons i don't want to get into here i thought i had every right to be angry with her. It turns out i was in the wrong and i feel bad...) Turns out she was in bed for the past month. It made me so sad that she is this bad off.

I wish she'd talk to me about this so i understood more on what she is going through and what treatment options she's gone through.

Does anyone know of any treatments that has improved the quality of life for people they know with MS? Lifestyle changes? etc.

Please try and keep it in a simple format for me (normally i prefer the scientific approach, but my brain and heart just are not with it right now.)

I plan on emailing her a list of things to try... (I'm hoping she'll eventually feel comfortable enough to open up to me about this eventually.)

The email link in my profile should be working now. (just might take me a few days to reply.)

Thank you very much, in advance for ANY info you can provide.