Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4 - Little Peanuts Playing [10 & A Movie]

Hybrid View

4 - Little Peanuts Playing [10 & A Movie]

a day late again, sorry. the computer lab at my school had some tech/server problems yesterday so I couldn't upload pictures or video at all and it's closed for the weekend now. drats I know but I thought I'd start this thread anyway with some new updates to say!

after the girl was able to get out of the box last week and the boy follows.. they've been sleeping with me, under the blankets. now the boy is more of mommy's boy! oh gosh, he, his personality reminds me so much of my (deceased) three months old edges. if I get out of bed or walk away, he'd cry like a lost boy and stay there until I guide him with my foot or finger. but of course he melts my heart enough to pick that spoiled boy up most of time.

well, for the girl - she reminds very much of me. so rebelling, challenges me until I put her down so she can run and pounce on evil blanket lumps! and confidently challenges my fingers while playing, I'll beat you super tan worms! she's not afraid of anything, would go on and on exploring everything around here and chase any nearby cats, tackle their paws and scare a few of them away.

on the 4th, they first understand to wrestle with each other - so cute and funny to watch them playing wobbly. fallings and whamming their faces into the walls or blankets lol. yet as of today, they don't understand what toys are for yet but they are seeing things a week better, and still wouldn't drift very far away from meowmie.

two days ago (8th), they started eating off the plate! mixed with replaced milk, meaty gerbers and kitten canned forumla. it took the boy a while to know the plate won't hurt him, aw. the girl eats and paint herself all over with food at the same time. oh oh and this is most cutest thing ever, they're bathing themselves! littlest stretching out paws, noses and tongues! they're only 28-30 days old - about four weeks now little peanuts and they impress me very much already - been a long time I've raised the kittens.

well, I think that would be all for now until then.
    Last edited by sandragonfly; 11-10-2007 at 03:45 PM. Reason: fotos are up!
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

It must be a real treat having your little peanuts around and watching them learn brand new things every day. The world is still brand new to them and every new discovery is an exciting adventure. I can imagine how cute they must look trying to groom themselves. Can't wait for the latest pictures!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

you're lucky today! I'm at my friend's and got chance to upload/copy off the pictures just for you.

where's meowmmy?

there she is!

WHY are you putting us back here?

trying to get him to play with their new toys..

every time I tried to take a picture, they ran up to me.
    I then put them back in the middle of rug for a better picture
    but then ran back to me so I gave up.. hard on my knee though.

we are much safe here, don't you think so brother?

oh yeah, I agree with you sister, that flashy monster looks somewhat strange...

. . . .

I tried to crawl over the other side quickly..
    boy: where did meowmie go... that is not her.

wait..I hear something... yay meowmie!

then again, they crawled over to me.

I found this the other day when I went somewhere out, guess she was too cold!

and lastly, a movie of the peanuts and their mommies.
    note: don't mind my hairy carpet please - it wasn't brushed clean
    for few months until just last week! in last video of mommies, it's much cleaner.
    (clickable)

They're adorable!!!!! I'm mush on the floor over here!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

They Are So Sweet And It Remids Me Of When Pouncette Had Her Two Babies In The Cellar. Actually Three But One Passed On And Is An Eternal Kitten Angel Now.
    Gary And Ivon Were So Great Together Anf They Were Just Starting To Move Around When I Had The Animal Welfare Pick Them Up As Pouncette Was So Nerous With The Found Cats Gathering Around The Bedroom Door.
    I Will Have To Find Those Movies.
    All Three Have Wonderful Furr Ever Homes And Three Year Old Gary And Ivon Are 20 Pounds Each Now!!!
    Young Cat Giants, They Have Some Maine Coon Genes, Maybe From Former Porch Cat Ragnar Gustafson!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

AS PROMISED HERS POUNCETTE, GARY AND IVON!

ONCE IN A WHILE I THINK OF THEM AND WISH I COULD SEE A PHOTO OF THEM AS ADULT CATS.I KNOW FROM HELEN OF ANIMAL WELFARE THAT THEY HAVE GREAT HOMES, SO I AM CONTENT WITH THAT.
    I JUST WISH SOMETIMES.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

OMG... that video is so adorable!! Those teeny tiny meows! Your guys are just so good with the babies, and Crayola looks like a great guardian for them!

Why do the kittens get moved up and down the stairs? Just curious. What good surrogate mommies they are! And what LOUD mews those kittens have!

My goodness, you certainly have your hands full, doncha? What a wonderful fur family you have!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

OH.M.GEE. ((lol)) they are soooo cute!! Loved the video BTW made me go awwwww lol. Nice little family you have there. Good job on putting it together too!!

Awww, they are so cute! Zephrya and Whispers are such good mommies. And Crayola is a good dog-uncle!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Peanuts, you are so adorable, how smart of you to get meowmy in the picture too! I love the photo of boy Peanut with Crayola!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Awwwwwwww cuteness overload!! Its so great to see you and the kittens so happy together, and all your pictures are great

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Heavens - kittens up and down the stairs....is this kitten physio for your knee?

Boy peanut looks like he will pounce on Crayola's tail when he gets older!

I am just stunned and amazed by how Zephyra and Whisper are SO bonded and concerned for those kittens! And the one taken out of your hand.

You are THE mommy - but the kitty mommies are just...WOW.

SO incredible.

I bet their fur is so soft!

How wonderful...you must be a happy mommy!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda