Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am cute TOO!!!!!!!

I am cute TOO!!!!!!!

My fluffy brother Cole always gets the attention because he is fluffy, and everything, and likes to lie on his back like a stupid turtle and then get people wanting to steal him!

Well, I can be cute TOO. Meomy tucked me in the other morning, because I wasn't in a hurry for breakfast, like some BROTHER I could mention...and I now have a nicer waistline than he has! So there!

Give me a break. I was a kitten once too, and was in the wild for almost three years before a nice man tamed me, and gave me to my Meowmy. So I get to be a kitten again...Meowmy says that is just the best thing for me to do.

So here I am all tucked in:

Meowmy has more...
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Okay, my stripey brother is being a BIG suck!

Now I have to WAIT for breakfast until HE gets moving. Sheesh!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Haha, you are definately too cute! I just love those pics of you all tucked in the blankies. You make me want to go to my bed and get under the warm blankies. Your brother is very pretty, but you are definately cute!

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Oh Oscar! Don't you worry, I think you are the cutest thing all cuddled up in the blankies. Sure Cole is cute too, but I have a thing for large striped kitties.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Oh sweety you are too cute for words!! You look so comfy, snuggled in the bed, makes me want to crawl in with you, and take a nice long snooze!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

In my opinion, you are absolutely ADORABLE! I wanna steal you! I love your little pointy ears, I wanna smootch them! KT

Penny says:
    I also have a black brother named Kohl, and he is a attention hogger also. I think it has something to do with kitties named "Cole"...

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

Oscar, you are 100% adorable!!!

I would never get out of bed if I had you cuddled up and tucked in next to me! What a lovely thing to wake up next in the monring!

Some of us are fluffy and some of us are sleek. You, Oscar boy, are a sleek, handsome dude.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Move over Oscar. I'm climbing in to snuggle with you. You're just too cute!
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Oscar, you look quite content to stay put under the blankie. You are such a handsome guy, never forget that!

Oscar, you have nothing to worry about, you are very handsome - in fact, I'd prefer you to any fluffy cat! I bet you enjoy being snuggled up under the covers.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Oh sweetie you have nothing to worry about you are so cute!!

Oscar, you are elegantly, regally striped and beautiful. Cole, you are fluffy and beautiful. Happy Friday, sweeties!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oscar You Are Just As Cute As Cole, And A Poll Of The Lucky Found Paradise Hotel Cats Confirms That You Are One Great Looking Cat!!
    Handsome, In Fact And There Are Calls That The Lucky Found Cats Would Love To Curl With You Under The Coves.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS