Thread: FREE STUFF-looking for good home

Threaded View

FREE STUFF-looking for good home

That's right folks, I said FREE!!! Even FREE shipping anywhere in the world. How's that for a deal. I believe in recycling so here's what I have to offer:
    1. T-shirt, size L. Never worn. White with logo "Don't Mess With Texas". I won this (can't remember where) about 6 years ago and I never wore it because it never fit. Now it's time to send it off to a new home. See attached pic. Martini glasses and vodka in the background not included.
    2. Cage Bird Feeder. This is the kind that you hang up somewhere and you buy the suet (comes in squares) to put inside the cage. My Mom used it for a few years at the house and the birds loved it. Now she's in a condo and can't use it. I've cleaned it up so it looks like new. Suet not included. See attached pic.
    3. Starfrit food chopper. This is the manual kind and you turn the handle on top. I bought it and only used it a few times. Works OK but I just never used it after that. See attached pic.
    4. Floral print Cat Tea Cozy....to put over the tea pot to keep it warm. This belonged to my Mom. She found it at a garage sale but she never used it. It looks to be home-made and is in excellent condition. See pic attached.
    If any of you are interested, email me at [email protected]. That's not my usual email and am only using it for these giveaways.

How to know if you are the successful winner??? Well it depends on how many responses I get for each item. If there are lots, then the names will go into a hat and I'll pick out the winners. You'll have to trust me on this one. I'm an honest person...really I am. It will be a fair draw.

Deadline is November 16th. I want to get them mailed off before Christmas. If I don't get any reponses by then, they to to the Salvation Army.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cage bird feeder.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	30.3 KB 
ID:	37899   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Texas T-shirt full.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	37901   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Starfrit chopper.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	37902   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	T-cozy full.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	123.9 KB 
ID:	37903  
    Last edited by slick; 11-04-2007 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Added one more item
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.