Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scotty

Scotty

what a beautiful orange color you are! you are a sweetie,
    congratulations on today
    Faith in God

the most gorgeous thing on you is that fluffy tail !!!
    Wish I could burry my nose in it !!!

Congrats on being our special COTD Scotty !!

What a big, furry, beautiful orange baby! No wonder your human's flatmates want to take you with them. I wouldn't ask permission, I'd roll you in my quilt and smuggle you out Have a fun day with lots of hugs and treats
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Oh Scotty, not only are you extremely handsome, but it sure sounds like you have a great personality

Congrats on being Cat Of The Day, I hope you have a wonderful day with tons of treats and lots of love

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

Good Morning Scotty! What a handsome, hunky, butterscotch boy you are!! Your photo, well, it makes me want to reach through my screen and hug you and plant smoochies all over that soft, fluffy belly!! An what an amabassador of love you are! Always ready with a helping paw, a kiss and a hug! Your human and everyone in your extended family is SO lucky to have such a beautiful and loving "best friend" to share their lives with! Add me to the long waiting list of admirers who would love to make you their own! Congratulations to you sweet, precious, beautiful Scotty, Cat of the Day! Make sure your human gives you extra kisses and hugs from me!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Scotty, what a wonderful handsome cat you are. I love that photo of you. It sounds like you make friends easily and welcome all the newcomers,making them feel right at home. Congratulations dear, sweet Scotty our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

What a great cat you are, Scotty!
    Have a great day full with friends, treats and snuggles
    Juni sends a paw-hello to such a handsome cat.

Scotty

Butterscotch, your name says it all! Not only is your beautiful fur that colour, but your personality is as sweet as any butterscotch lifesaver I've ever tasted! It's good to know that your human appreciates you and would never let you go! By the way, your lovely tail is a masterpiece of kitty design- keep it high!

Scotty - You Handsome Furrball!!!

Scotty, you sure deserve all the beautiful compliments you're getting this morning - what a totally gorgeous boy you are! Orange cats have a special gift for friendship! Your wonderful purrrrsonality is most impressive! We're very glad you have a super forever home and a furrrever friend as well! Congrats on being today's extremely wonderful COTD.

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

These orphaned kitties need homes!!! http://www.cathappy.com/Rescue1.htm

Cookie you rock! Orange kitties are always the nicest - but you sound especially sweet Cookie-girl. Congrats for being Our Cat of the Day!!

Scotty
    What a beautiful boy you are. I love orange kitties, having one myself. I hope you get extra cuddles and treats for being our special Cat of the Day today.

Scotty I am so addicted to you and I have never met you.!! And oh what a joy that would be. You seem so friendly and I would probably try and take you off your mommy's hands too. CONGRATULATIONS Scotty , you sure are one deserving COTD!! I hope your day is full of fun and love. I am sending some BIG COTD CONGRATULATIONS HUGS
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Scotty - the Ambassador of Goodwill! But then, that is what beautiful Orange kitties do - it is their job to teach everyone how wonderful felines are and how to love them. Scotty, you are no exception and you are doing a great job!

It is an honor to meet you and we wish you a day filled with treats, much love and maybe even a few new friends. I know you have gained several thousand today here on Pet Talk!

scotty

just love your cat,i'm wondering is all orange cats are sweet,i have a orange cat that i call x-mas,because his owners moved away & he got on my screen at the window & shook it till i opened the door i asked him if he was hungrey he ran in & hasn't left that was 6 yrs. ago all my cats love him not one hissed or made a fuss about him,he gives them all baths & they take turns napping with him. annette
    Annette

What a great kitty. Perhaps the people who fail with their offers to adopt Scotty will be moved to take in another cat instead. He will have performed more good deeds. Good luck.