Thread: Rigo

Rigo

What an absolutely beautiful face!!!!!!

Pitty the kitties are not thrilled, but I am sure they will get used to him. He is magnificent - how can they not!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Wow, Rigo, you sure are handsome...& you're still only a baby (1 yr old). Congratulations on becoming Dog of the Day.
    Marie

Rigo

Rigo Von Der Friedersdorfer Flur, what a handsome young man and impressive name. Rigo, you look like a movie star. Rin Tin Tin would have bowed in your presence. Congrats.

Rigo, what a pleasure it is to meet you this morning, and what a handsome boy you are with a wonderful name. My goodness you traveled a long way to your home but I just know it was well worth it. Congratulations dear, sweet Rigo Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Rigo, how very proud your owners must be. You are just magnificent!

We welcome you here on Pet Talk to join the ranks of other honorees as a very special Dog of the Day!

Dear Rigo. Regal is the word that comes to mind when I look at your stunning photo! What a handsome, stately, digfnified, MAGNIFICENT dog you are! You truly live up to the grandeur of your name...Rigo Von Der Friedersdorfer Flur! But to your proud family, for sure your most endearing quality is your sweet, loving, loyal and playful personality! And Rigo, I am certain that whatever challenges you take on in your life, you will stand shoulders above the rest! Congratulations to you Rigo, our most spectacular and deserving Dog of the Day!!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 08-08-2002 at 01:45 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

OOOO, I love german shephards - Rigo you are so so gorgeous! WOW!!

Your parents must just adore you! We love you Rigo! (Be nice to the kitties !!

Rigo, you are magnificent! Such grace, beauty and brains!!!! You take my breath away!! Congratulations to you! You have the "look of eagles"!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Hello handsome Rigo. Congratulations on your big day!

Hold on a second while I wipe the drool off. My God, you are one handsome fellow!!!! You take my breath away. Congratulations on your special day!!!
    Click here to visit my photo album

"Anywhere I'll ever go and everywhere I've been, nothing takes my breath away like my front porch looking in." - Lonestar

Yep, Steno! Not only wipe the drool, but I had to pop my eyes back in their sockets! Rigo is just OUTSTANDING! All the qualities of a perfect GSD! Happy, happy, well deserving DOTD!!!

Rigo is so handsome! and hes got quite the name too! lol thats really cool that hes an actual German german shep. and not a fake one lol congrats rigo! your so cute