Thread: THAT'S IT!!!! no more milk for me.

THAT'S IT!!!! no more milk for me.

So I have learned (the hard way) that Hannah does NOT like it when I drink milk.

She was very fussy last week and seemed to be having tummy troubles.... then after I didn't have milk for a few days she was fine.... yesterday I had milk and she was irate lol. She was really having some tummy troubles. She would wail until she could get a toot out and she seemed to be having trouble pooping. I was up with her till 2 am trying to get her to sleep and settle her tummy.

Well I am sure she feels better now lol since this morning she was sitting here in her carseat (don't know why but she loves to be in there lol) and I heard a big wet one.... she immediately started fussing so I picked her up to take her for a diaper change.... and my hand was a little wet. I got her to the change table and WHAT A MESS....

It was all down her leg... all over her onsie... her sleeper... it was everywhere. How can so much poop come out of something so little lol? Now she is fast asleep so I guess her tummy troubles are over lol.

Why is it we can send a man to the moon but we can't invent a diaper that holds in all the poop

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

haha.......... sorrybut I had a flashback........ so funny and frustrating to see poop all over them........even where you think it´s not possible...... poop... there it is...... (sorry ançbout the song LOL)

gladly you discovered what made her upset and are able to change it....

poor you and all the cleaning you must´ve had done..... amazing lil creatures babies are...... but you still love them like mad
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

My kids couldn't tolerate my drinking milk either, took me a long time and lots of colicky nights to figure that one out, boy did I crave milk when I knew I couldn't have it.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

So does this mean that she is lactose intolerant? What if you drank Lactaid? I don't know, just an idea.

Yeah, over flowing diapers are not fun.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Well now you have to realize that Hannah has not yet heard the commercial of Milk Does The Body Good.. As long as she is in the oven you should know she will tell you what you can eat & drink..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I was going to ask about Lactaid as well. That was a God-send for me!

Ewww I hate poopy blowouts, especially in disposable diapers. Ever since I switched to cloth diapers we have only had one (maybe 2) blowouts. But it seemed like she was blowing out of every kind of disposable that we tried.

He he he...blowouts are NO fun.

Jonah never reacted to anything I ate, thankfully. As to her being lactose intolerant, I doubt that is the case. Cow's milk is VERY hard to digest, esp. on such an immature stomach.

Just stay away from milk, and get your calcium other ways.

Too bad about not being able to drink milk. I drink soymilk, I don't like milk, you might want to give soy milk a try. I like it even better, especially the vanilla soymilk. The only thing I can't eat with Quinn is sourkraut. I love saurkraut, but giving it up wasn't that big of a deal. Only another year or so of not being able to eat sourkraut

Oh, and blowouts are bad, but you just wait until Hannah launches a poop rocket when you are changing her diaper. Talk about messy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee
    So does this mean that she is lactose intolerant? What if you drank Lactaid? I don't know, just an idea.
    Our xon Jo was lactose-intollerant when he came from Korea! We didn't know, so ALL his diapers were full, messy and stinky

HA HA, we love our babies, right
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge