Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 - Update on Little Peanuts! [7] (And Video!)

2 - Update on Little Peanuts! [7] (And Video!)

here's the original..

it has been a few days and my....they're GROWING. and both of my peanuts look so different.. the girl had her eyes half opened two days ago but then didn't open them any bigger. also the boy haven't had his eyes opened at all yet - shouldn't I be worried about that too? I'm beginning to wonder if they're from the same litter..

anyway both of them still have two mommies doing grooms and stimulations. well and one meowmie doing bottles. the girl is a little pig! lol, way much chubbier than her brother(?) and lives to eat. she definitely has a rounder head (which reminds me so much of locke's head) and shorter legs. compared to her tiiiny brother - he is way calmer, quiet when held and soo tiny still, growing very slowly! and lives to sleep. his head is more of muzzle-shaped and has a long body and long leggies!

oh, whispers have brought down the boy to me again this late afternoon and darn....I missed it! I'm still trying for a video. sorry. but here's a uppydattie picture of each from today.

the black girl - her infected skin looks much better now!

the white boy - wants some food again!
    Last edited by sandragonfly; 10-27-2007 at 08:42 PM. Reason: more pictures added .. video added too..
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Little Peanuts

They are just too precious!!! Glad to know both are eating well and growing. Bless you for caring enough to help these tiny sweethearts! Have you chosen names for them yet?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Gina, remind me again how old the little peanuts might be. I'll have to look in the first Little Peanuts thread to make sure, but I'm thinking they're not quite two weeks old yet. Two tiny baby kittens that you and your cats are mothering. How is Crayola with them? Bless him, he's the one who noticed them. Please give them all some hugs for me (except the Peanuts, because they are too little for hugs).

Peanuts .... hummm... that might lead to some interesting name choices. Wait, I know. Cute Tiny Baby Kitten and Cute Tiny Baby Kitten! (That's what they are now anyway.) How often do they need to be fed? Grow, tiny baby kittens, grow...
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Gina, They Really Look As Though They Are Making Progress!!
    I Would Gently Wash Around The Boys Eyes And They Should Open Up.
    We Think, And Pray That They Will Be All Right!!
    They Are So Sweet, And With Your Love And Tlc Will Be Big Fine Cats.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Gina, you're so luck to be able to snuggle those little fuzz nuggets close. How I envy you! You're doing such a good job! They're so adorable!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Keep up the good work Gina, the wittle babies look great!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

oh so cute! I have to say this, for names, since you are calling them Peanuts...Linus and Lucy? Charlie Brown and Sally? Snoopy and Woodstock?

wow, it's really pourrring today and our street/yards are flooded. I'm so glad they were near enough to our house so zephyra took them in before!

cassiesmom, crayola likes them, wanted to play but knew they're soo fragile right now (by raising my eyebrow). he thinks he's a mommy when they crawl near his tummy and he lifts his leg up - too cute!

ages, I thought them to be around 8-10 days old or so as the boy's eyes are still closed. but one of my friend reminded me that they may be from a different father, same litter. so if that is the case, the boy must be a few days younger than the girl and I would say the girl is more likely about 10-12 days old. either way, they're fed for 10-15-20 minutes every 3-4 hours. at first it was every other hour....I thought I was dying!

re names - neat idea, cute pair names but my father loveloves the charlie peanuts and named his rats nearly all of its characters. too bad because I liked woodstock and I would want to name them something unique especially since how they were found.. so I'll have quite some thinking on it. thanks trinity.

ooh....I think I have a video for you medusa! when I replayed it after I read your enviousness, I thought of you immediately.

How darling! God bless the babies and you and the whole Ark, Gina!

Pat
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

How adorable are they! Great job you're doing with them...good luck! Are you going to keep them or have them adopted?
    Katjaye, but everyone calls me...

"And what is as important as knowledge?" asked the mind. "Caring and seeing with the heart," answered the soul.

thank you both.

Quote Originally Posted by Katjaye
    Are you going to keep them or have them adopted?
    kat, we are going to keep them! it's like a fly trap, once it sticks to me, it dies with us. especially how they were found and brought in.

hey, update - it's about a week now we've had them today....the boy's eyes opened today!! well, only half way and it has been since when girl opened hers six days ago.

below, four first pictures two each (on 20th), passed out peacefully after being bottled. the girl has beautiful amazing patterns on her face! they are appearing a little silver on her muzzle now.. and the boy is starting to show a butterfly patter on his head as well.. tabbies?

zephyra's little girl

momma's little boy

and here they are today!

both are doing well, FATTY bellies! however the boy eats less than his "sister" - I'm trying to not worry too much about it, I am used to boys eating so much! him being mommy's little boy, his temperament and even his colors remind me so much of my deceased edges (who died from FKS age three months) so when he gets full so quickly after a bit of drink scares me a little I sure hope he's developing well!!

whispers is so attatched to them now too.
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Oh look at those little faces!!!! They are just adorable! The markings that are coming in on both of them are just gorgeous! Give them some kissies for me!!

Please give them kissies for me, too. They definitely look bigger, stronger and cuter!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Just look at the widdle sweeties! Sounds like youa re doing a great job Gina! Keep those pictures and updates coming!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Wow, the little girl looks like a Panther. Hmm...isn't that interesting?
    They are both adorable. Way to go everyone!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)