Thread: possible lynx point siamese?

Hybrid View

My cat looks like the pictures you all have posted... except she has white mittens on her front paws and white sock on the back. Is she some sort of Lynx Point cross? Or does this happen in a Lynx Point? I've never had a name for what breed she might be until today! (she was dropped off in a box with her sister when they were about 6 weeks old at an office I used to work at. now she's 6 YEARS old. )

Quote Originally Posted by Brigantine View Post
    My cat looks like the pictures you all have posted... except she has white mittens on her front paws and white sock on the back. Is she some sort of Lynx Point cross? Or does this happen in a Lynx Point? I've never had a name for what breed she might be until today! (she was dropped off in a box with her sister when they were about 6 weeks old at an office I used to work at. now she's 6 YEARS old. )
    Do you have any pictures of her that you could post here for us? She could be a mixture of a few different cat breeds. I think that Lynx Points typically have the tabby markings on all four of their paws.

(not sure how to do pictures, just attach a file from the computer?)

Here is our 'pretty Princess', Sinjun:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

found another picture that really showed her markings:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

She's so pretty. My guess is she's some kind of a siamese mix. She does look similar to a lynx point except for her cute white paws. Maybe she has some Snowshoe in her.

Thanks!!

She is a doll!

This is Stretch...he's a lynx point-snowshoe siamese mix too apparently. Found him as a stray hunting outdoors and living in our tree. He is now a unique indoor cat for the last 4 months. Loves to play, stretch out, plays with water, nips and bats you until you wake up, cold-cuts and fancy are his fav, even goes for icecream or whatever your eating (he always has to see whats cookin), likes to jump in the fridge when your not looking, plays hide n ATTACK, climbs in the tub and behaves for baths, opens the closet or any door thats unlocked, cuddles and gives kisses, chases his tail, and talks back! Love em' to pieces...

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...dtrip09006.jpg