Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: possible lynx point siamese?

Hybrid View

WOW!!! Thye are just gorgeous!!! Great pics!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

They're goregous and yes they're lynx point siamese mixes just like my Pearl. When Pearl was a kitten she was very light in color and then the older she got the darker she got. They may also become a bit darker as they age.

Here's what Pearl looked like as a kitten.

I can see how Pearl has gotten darker. Here are a few of my favorite kitten photos....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blanket 1.jpg 
Views:	920 
Size:	1.60 MB 
ID:	37802   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kittens 047.jpg 
Views:	840 
Size:	570.6 KB 
ID:	37803   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kittens 055.jpg 
Views:	972 
Size:	674.4 KB 
ID:	37804   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	box 2.jpg 
Views:	791 
Size:	1.15 MB 
ID:	37805   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	red pillow 1.jpg 
Views:	851 
Size:	1.67 MB 
ID:	37806  

How beautiful your kitties are, astjay! Yes, indeed, they are Lynx Point Siamese mixes! What beauties they are; you should send them in for Cat of The Day together! Thanks for sharing photos of them! I loved their kitten photos, too! Keep the photos of them coming in the future!

Gorgeous babies!
    Yep, Lynx Point Siamese mixes. Siamese tend to have shorter fur than these two, but their points are well defined.
    Stunning, unusual eye color too.

WOW...finely found what breed our cat is....

G'day
    OMG! so exicted.... we have a cat that looks like this and we have been trying to find out what breed she is.... and finely i Googled gray and white siamese cats and saw a picture that looks like ours and it bought me to this forum. so i have joined up.. yay

Just have to say that everyone's cats on here are beautiful. and when i can post pictures i will put up a few our little miss princess (thinks she is) her name is Sakura and i got her from a house as a give away for free,for my husband.

anyway i will be back to look and chat another day...

just so excited that i have finely found out what breed our cat is....

Cheers Jean

Awwweee yes your babies are so Adorable..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

My Lynx Point is also named Pearl!!!!

I was just told that my cat may be a lynx point, and from your pictures, I think he may be. What do you think?

he was also alot lighter when he was a kitten and has gotten darker as he gets older. He is super cuddly and a total love. He loves to sleep under the covers with his head on the pillow. He's a great mouser as well. I think he acts like a wild cat; when he's outside, he walks low to the ground and is very aware of every noise. Do other lynx point owners notice these traits as well?

I was stunned to find out there is another lynx point named Pearl! What a fun coincidence!

I'm not able to attach a photo just yet (I think because I just joined this forum). I'll attach as soon as I can so you can all see Pearl#2.

I read some more posts from other Lynx Point owners and Pearl is also a natural healer. I'm a massage therapist and when I was practicing massage he used to go crazy to be let in to the massage room. If my client was OK with it, I'd let him in and he would immediately jump right up onto the massage table and sit right on the spot that was injured! Once I had a sore throat and he climbed onto my chest and put one paw right in the middle of my throat. I joke with my massage therapist friends that my cat practices Reiki, a Japanese energetic healing technique. I don't think I'm too far off!

Welcome to PT Lupita. Your Pearl sounds like a wonderful cat. Your picture may be too large to attach and that may be the reason why it wouldn't work for you. You may need to resize it first.

Attachment 53998

Maya Linn, a (now) retired Household Pet Kitten in the cat show circuit, is a Seal Lynx Point by the cat show judges. She's VERY vocal and has all the traits of a meezer.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Help?

Im wondering what kind of points my kitten has or is considered to be... the people that were giving them away have no idea who the fathers are as there were 2 pregnant cats who gave birth 1-2 weeks apart. Moms were both dsh calico and black. There were total of 13 kittens and were all different colors. There were two kittens that were cream colored with brown points on them and i happened to take one home lol. Im pretty sure dad had longer fur as my kitten has medium length fur... is it also possible he had some type of siamese mix in him or is it just genetics that can create the seal points?

Here's pictures of my lynx point

I adopted my lynx point from a rescue. She was about 11 weeks old at the time. She is now about 5 months old. I am totally intrigued by her. I have awful cat allergies and was trying to find one that did not affect me. I had a siamese years ago that did not bother my allergies so I decided to search for a siamese to rescue. I found my Lola at a rescue facility about 10 hours away from my home. I planned a trip to pick her up and have been completely in love with her ever since. She is amazing.

Here Are My Two Lynxies

This is Frankie, my 2 year old perpetual kitten

This Is Sweets, my 3 year old rescue

Notice that Frankie's fur is darker than Sweets is. I found out this is because Sweets has been an indoor cat mostly before I got her, and strictly indoor since I have had her. Frankie was a stray, always outdoors before I got him. When they live outside, the fur gets darker to absorb more heat from the sun. Interesting fact I did not know.
    Last edited by Annie89121; 10-30-2012 at 05:42 AM. Reason: to show coloring of fur better & explain why

possible lynx point siamese aswell.

mozie is our king of the world rescue kitty. we have had him 2 yrs..since he was a baby..just stumbled onto the fact he may be a LP/S can u guys tell me?.....even if he is half toad,he is still mama"s angel. snd daddys little man.