Thread: possible lynx point siamese?

Hybrid View

(not sure how to do pictures, just attach a file from the computer?)

Here is our 'pretty Princess', Sinjun:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

found another picture that really showed her markings:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

She's so pretty. My guess is she's some kind of a siamese mix. She does look similar to a lynx point except for her cute white paws. Maybe she has some Snowshoe in her.

Thanks!!

She is a doll!

This is Stretch...he's a lynx point-snowshoe siamese mix too apparently. Found him as a stray hunting outdoors and living in our tree. He is now a unique indoor cat for the last 4 months. Loves to play, stretch out, plays with water, nips and bats you until you wake up, cold-cuts and fancy are his fav, even goes for icecream or whatever your eating (he always has to see whats cookin), likes to jump in the fridge when your not looking, plays hide n ATTACK, climbs in the tub and behaves for baths, opens the closet or any door thats unlocked, cuddles and gives kisses, chases his tail, and talks back! Love em' to pieces...

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...dtrip09006.jpg

Hello everyone!
    I found this thread on google while attempting to research the specific coloring and breed of my beloved Haley.

As far as I can tell, she seems to be a "Snow Lynx Point" coloring. I am new to all this, and it is quite confusing, so perhaps I am mistaken. Also, I suspect she may be a Siamese or Siamese-Mix, but again I would appreciate any opinions.

All the kitties in this thread are ADORABLE and I really have enjoyed reading through all your stories.

Haley has been nothing short of an absolute blessing to me. I adopted her from a humane society during a very stressful and tenuous time in my life. Her companionship and love played an integral part in me getting through that dark time.

Fast forward a couple years, and I am about to get married, and my fiance has fallen in love with Haley as well (it is impossible not to!)

She is very shy around strangers, and runs and hides when anyone except my fiance and I are in the apartment, but at the same time, once she "gets to know" someone she is incredibly loving.

She also has absolutely uncanny comedic timing. My fiance and I routinely hold entire conversations with her, and she never drops a single cue as she "meows" in with her very opinionated chattering.

I figured I would include a few pictures to help with any possible "breed" identification. Many of these are a bit older photos, and I did not have a good camera at the time, my apologies.

I look forward to hearing your feedback everyone!

WARNING: Haley is the CUTEST thing on the face of the planet... I am not responsible if you get in trouble at work for "AWWWWWW'ing" too long... ;-)

Here's my "Haley-Bear" (No idea why I started calling her that, but it's stuck!)

Here she is at about 7 weeks old... First day home form the shelter!

Another pic at around 7 weeks, she is still mostly creme/tan at this point with very few markings. This picture always cracks me up, she looks like she is telling ghost stories at a campfire!

Sorry for the large size... This is a bit blurry, but its a good closeup showing her face structure and markings.

Here she is doing one of the things she does best... Being hungry...

She is usually not too photogenic, so I was thrilled to capture this extremely cute "Candid" shot of her... Great showing her face structure and markings too...

Country-Girl-Haley wishes you a Happy Halloween ;-) (the next year she was dressed up in a piggy costume, I will try to find a picture soon)

She is always telling me to shut up! The nerve of these cats, I tell ya!

Thanks for taking the time to read up about my special little girl! Hope to hear from you all soon!

Sold!

I'm a dog owner and longtime dog lover, but after reading this thread, I think I'm in love with lynx point siamese kitties!

I wonder if Blackjack would like a friend...