Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: possible lynx point siamese?

Hybrid View

Thanks for that. She is a gorgeous kittie and she knows it! my other cat Shadow spends hours cleaning her. there both naughty little girls but they are loves of my life. and i wouldn't have it any other way.
    Peace, Purr's and Paws.

name??

[IMG]P1010161.JPG[/IMG]Just adopted a lynx point siamese. She is so cute. we have 3 other cats...all calicos. Our youngest (2yearss old) has some siamese in her...so our vet says. So cute...just can't come up with a name. Maybe Sammy. Will try to add a picture.

Sammy

am trying to attach a picture of her. Hope it works.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by tumsIU View Post
    Yup - this one works. She looks a little extra fluffy compared to a Siamese, or is that just the picture? She's certainly a lynx-point in terms of markings!
    I've Been Frosted

She's adorable and look similar to my Pearl when she was kitten. She'll get darker as she matures.

Sammy

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    She's adorable and look similar to my Pearl when she was kitten. She'll get darker as she matures.
    Yes I can see by some of the pictures on this site that she will get darker the older she get. It is a lot of fun looking at all these adorable cats. I am very excited I found PT.

Yes I can see by some of the pictures on this site that she will get darker the older she get. It is a lot of fun looking at all these adorable cats. I am very excited I found PT.
    Sprinkles and Sammy sure are adorable. You should go over to cat general and introduce yourself and your beautiful cats. PT is a wonderful place full of warm caring people.

love all these cats!

Thank you, KAK and all, for your cat wisdom! I always wondered about the term "point". Thank you for clearing that up. Starr is a flame point! I've never seen that. Your cats are special, I can tell from their photos. I especially love Ziggy's eyes.

It definitely has been great to meet other Lynx point owners and to learn about Pearl's genetic identity. Everyone's cats are beautiful! cats are just so gorgeous. Pearl brings me so much joy.

Happy cat-ting to you all!

Heres my blue eyed baby, I found him as a stray coming to my door meowing and climbing my tree, stole my heart, and he is now in indoor loving cat that plays, plays, and PLAYS! He's almost 3 according to the local SPCA and loves to EAT. Loves vanilla icecream once in a while (he only gets a lick)! I suspected Siamese in his genes, but I wasn't completely aware of the different types of breeds until recently. How cool. So tell me what you think, is he a Siamese mix, possibly Lynx Point?......Thanks cat lovers!

He looks like he's got some siamese in him, probably a snowshoe with some lynx in him, since his leg points are striped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steffie View Post
    Heres my blue eyed baby, I found him as a stray coming to my door meowing and climbing my tree, stole my heart, and he is now in indoor loving cat that plays, plays, and PLAYS! He's almost 3 according to the local SPCA and loves to EAT. Loves vanilla icecream once in a while (he only gets a lick)! I suspected Siamese in his genes, but I wasn't completely aware of the different types of breeds until recently. How cool. So tell me what you think, is he a Siamese mix, possibly Lynx Point?......Thanks cat lovers!

definitely a lynx point something. He has the exact same markings as my Havoc, which the HS had listed as snowshoe, although I can't find any "lynx point snowshoe" pics on the 'net.

your kitty is definitely pointed though! I'll bet the stripes on his head fade (but don't stop) right in front of his ears? He's very cute!

Thanks guys!!!

He's a handful and brings me joy every day. I'm glad I found other cats that look like him...brothers??? Hahaha. They really do look alike and I'll remember that he is a point. Thanks again, talk to you soon! Meooooww

Quote Originally Posted by aTailOf2Kitties View Post
    definitely a lynx point something. He has the exact same markings as my Havoc, which the HS had listed as snowshoe, although I can't find any "lynx point snowshoe" pics on the 'net.

your kitty is definitely pointed though! I'll bet the stripes on his head fade (but don't stop) right in front of his ears? He's very cute!
    Havoc and Toby are sweethearts! Gorgeous markings, color, and those eyes to die for.... : )

Poss Lynx Point?

I just got a kitten from the SPCA. She was in foster care. I saw the rest of the litter and they were al grey tabbies except her. I can't figure out how she was so different. Her mom was a black and white cat and all her brothers and sisters were completely different. The only thing I can think of is that the mom had multiple partners. I've heard that cats can have multiple partners and give birth to different types of cats.

I don't have a name for her just yet... I was thinking Josie, Shyla/Shylo, Lexie, Nala, or Smooch ( she loves to give me kisses). She is both crazy at one point ( she runs up and swats me and then runs away!),tearing around my apartment, or, really sweet and cuddly the next minute. Usually kittens aren't very cuddly but she is!!

Anyways, i think she's part lynx point. She seems to have the markings. Hope my pictures go through!

How do i post a pic?