Thread: The Office

The Office

Any other "Office" fans out there??? I am so happy Jim and Pam are FINALLY together!

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"
    -- Unknown

The Office is probablly my very favorite show ever. I just LOVE it. It's so, so funny! I am glad Jim and Pam are together, too.

I love it too. I'm glad to finally see Jim and Pam together too, they drug it out for 3 seasons, that was plenty long enough.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Quote Originally Posted by AdoreMyDogs
    The Office is probablly my very favorite show ever. I just LOVE it.
    I don't know about *ever* but it is my favorite comedy in a long, long time, and it absolutely cracks me up. I've seen the English version which this was modeled after, but I like ours much better.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Fan here. It's about the only show I watch every week. Dwight is so funny, he cracks me up. I am happy about Pam and Jim as well.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

It's my favorite show too...I'm totally addicted. Dwight is just the funniest character ever!

" I saw “Wedding Crashers” accidentally. I bought a ticket for “Grizzly Man” and went into the wrong theater. After an hour, I figured I was in the wrong theater, but I kept waiting. Cause that’s the thing about bear attacks…they come when you least expect it. "
    LOL!

Any favorite episodes? Mine is "The Injury" when Michael burns his foot. My boyfriend and I laughed until we cried.

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"
    -- Unknown