Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chihuahua lovers

Chihuahua lovers

Hi, my name is Barbi and my son and daughter introduced me to this forum. I would like to present Buffy, my daughter's little long-hair chihuahua. She is presently 9 months old and weighs 3 pounds.

Here she is when she was born:

Here she is with my daughter, Maggie:

Here she is with my son blowing air on her face (she luvs it)!

I hope you enjoy them
    Barbi
    on behalf of Lady/Tobi/Buffy
    http://www.cutefamilypets.com
    a great site for all animal-lovers!
    Has your pet been featured yet?

Buffy is absolutely adorable! Look at that precious little face!!! Welcome to Pet Talk.

Now... correct me if I am wrong, everyone... but wasn't there another chihuahua named Buffy whose family posted here a few months ago? Same dog??

Same dog. We lost touch with the site a couple of months ago and just relocated it and I'm so glad. I added it to my favorites. So much information and so many great pets. I know i'm gonna luv it here.
    Barbi

My doggies are Jack Russell Chihuahua mixes. I love em!

Welcome to Pet Talk Buffy is VERY cute! I love the pic of your son blowing on her. It looks like she really is LOVING that, hehe. My dogs hate that
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Welcome to Pet Talk and Buffy is just adorable. I love the picture of her with your son, she is so cute.
    Jackie

OMG! OMG! Can you stand it??? She's as tiny as a little mouse in her new born shot! What an adorable, precious pooch! Oh, Buffy, you are TOO cute!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Welcome to Pet Talk!!!

Darn, I can't see the pictures! I'm sure she is just adorable, though!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

awwwwe!!! what a cute little fuzzbucket!!! (comming from me, "fuzzbucket" is a GOOD thing.)

i used to be passive about chihuahuas, but now i've been in love ever since this one in my old neighborhood. a little black one w/ white paws, and a white tip on his tail. his tail was as long as his body. ...so cute!

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Thank you everyone for the nice compliments. Buffy and I appreciate them. I want to write a little bit about her, as she is really something!!

Buffy was the runt of the litter (3 puppies). She was so tiny (as you can see in the picture) that it was amazing to everyone that something so small could be so perfectly made. Buffy has been nominated "Mrs. Personality" by the neighborhood children. She is so playful and affectionate that everyone wants to keep her. A lot of people have the perception that chihuahuas are difficult little dogs: nothing could be further from the thruth and Buffy proves that misconception is wrong.

They are tough and fearless and will stand up to even a Great Dane, but at the same time they are loyal and give SO much affection that I know we will always have a chi in our life. They're great alarm dogs (no one gets within 20 feet of our house without Buffy warning with a bark) although they ARE NOT yappers, and they are very easy maintenance since they hardly get sick (well...at least the 2 chihuahuas that we have are healthy - thank God).

My daughter Maggie (23) recently moved out and took Buffy with her. We miss the daily interaction a lot. There isn't one single week I haven't heard my daughter say: awwww Mom, thank you for giving me Buffy. It was the best birthday present in my life. To her, Buffy is her baby and she pampers her A LOT!

I'm glad I can share her life here.

[ November 20, 2001: Message edited by: Barbiro ]
    Barbi

Of course you can share your adorable sweet baby! That's the best part about this site. You can talk about your furkids forever and no one gets sick of it!

Barbiro - I don't know how - but I missed this post - probably because I was on vacation when you posted this. This baby is incredibly cute - I've never seen a newborn chi. I can't believe how tiny. So tiny it's scary. Look at her now - you must have so very much fun with her. I'm sure that when I get ready to get a dog - I'll want one of these little guys.

Barbiro - I don't know how - but I missed this post - probably because I was on vacation when you posted this. This baby is incredibly cute - I've never seen a newborn chi. I can't believe how tiny. So tiny it's scary. Look at her now - you must have so very much fun with her. I'm sure that when I get ready to get a dog - I'll want one of these little guys.

[ November 29, 2001: Message edited by: purrley ]

Originally posted by Barbiro:
    <STRONG>Hi, my name is Barbi and my son and daughter introduced me to this forum. I would like to present Buffy, my daughter's little long-hair chihuahua. She is presently 9 months old and weighs 3 pounds.

Here she is when she was born:

Here she is with my daughter, Maggie:

Here she is with my son blowing air on her face (she luvs it)!

I hope you enjoy them </STRONG>

AWWWWWWWEEEEE Buffy is such a cute little package!! Your son is quite a cutie too! LOL LOL
    Anyway, I love all dogs, but tend to be a 'big-dog' person...but Buffy got me hooked on the tiniest of dogs!! LOL LOL I've been wanting a dog for a long long time, since our family dog has gone to the rainbow bridge, and now I'm grown up and on my own. I'm just waiting until the time is right, because right now my work hours are just crazy and I'm gone from the house a lot. Plus with family in the midwest, I would hate leaving a dog behind for several weeks. But, I have also recently been thinking about the smaller cuties like Buffy. I could at least take a small dog like that as a 'carry-on' when I travelled by plane, so I wouldn't have to leave him/her behind if I flew somewhere! LOL LOL Anyway, just had to chime in here and say hi and that Buffy is a cutie! Give her a huge slurpy kiss for me next time you see her!