Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I cant take no more..Major PT good vibes needed.* Updated*

I cant take no more..Major PT good vibes needed.* Updated*

**Update**

Such a hectic week, The insurance company are going to cover everything, they agreed that nothing can be saved and that the shop will need to have everything new. They offered to send people in to clean up the mess but it would take a few weeks so we kindly declined and went in ourselves, Its so heartbreaking to do it but I just want things to happen asap. Its half cleared now and its still drying out but its getting clear. So back to square one again.

Things have just been getting worse and worse this week, We took on another job just to be told we havent got it yesterday. So no money coming in at all for both of us.

Ive decided that Ive cried enough this week and things ARE going to get better, Im sick of being down about everything so Im looking for the positive and I've decided that I AM going to get my break and its going to be positive from now on.

Going to be getting some news on friday about something I cant say much about right now but I need so many positive thoughts please!! I will reveal on friday if anyone is interested.

Thanks for everyones kind words it really does help

My shop has gone.

Got a call at 7 am this morning, I feel like crap as it is im getting the flu and I get told that I need to come and see my shop.

The whole place has caved in. my floors and my stock are swimming the ceiling has fallen down. I was shin deep in water trying to save things but most of it has gone, Ive spoken to the insurance company and they still need to call me to say if I can claim anything back because it wasn't a natural flood.

Im crying just thinking about it. Im jobless, shopless and I have nothing.

I need major PT vibes. Ive had nothing but bad luck for such a long time I need a break. I dont know how much more I can take right now.

Sorry to rant on, I got no one here to talk to and it feel a bit better to get it off my chest.
    Last edited by Muddy4paws; 10-21-2007 at 05:17 PM.

Oh no! First let me assure you that I will be sending out prayers and good vibes twofold. What happened to cause the collapse. Was it another business? A broken pipe? If insurance doesn't offer anything (even if they do). can you recoup money from the owner of the building (i.e. sue him) or who/what ever caused the damage?
    Oh and let me say it is not that you have nothing. You have a great talent as a dog groomer, and I am sure you have a loyal following of customers. You shall get past this.

Oh no! that is awful. Any idea what caused it??? Is it covered by insurance???

Sending PT vibes to you by express delivery
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

im in like a mini shopping arcade. There has been trouble with the whole management at the moment and I cant go into too much details over that the water was caused from a tap left on upstairs and someone had broken in to turn it on.

Sounds very petty and it is but some people just dont know how to grow up.

I'm so sorry this has happened to you.
    Prayers sent to you.

{{{HUGS}}}
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Hugs and positive thoughts heading your way from MI. I'm so sorry about your shop hun.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

How awful. Someone - either the shop owner upstairs, or the building owner or management - will surely have insurance to help you recoup at least some of your losses. AND I hope they found whomever it was that broke in, and s/he pays for the damage - for the rest of his/her life if need be.

Oh no, HOLLY! I can't even begin to imagine how you must feel!

You DO have talent, and loyal customer base. You just need to find a plan of action and start moving, to get you through this. But you also need to grieve, this IS a loss! Good heavens, I DO hope the insurance will cover it! Let us know what you learn!

HUGS! I hope the insurance gets straightened up soon - and that you get a new fresh start at a place with GOOD management!

Prayers - you got 'em!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Oh Holly

I'm so, so sorry this has happened, what rotten luck. There must be some sort of insurance claim available, I personally would see it as criminal damage, or at least breaking in and entering. I hope whoever did this to you gets his/her comeupance.

Thinking of you ((hugs))

Zara

Zimbabwe 07/13

Oh you poor thing! I am so sorry to hear about this mess and hope it can all be sorted out with the the insurance company very soon.
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Prayers and candles lit.......and hugs to you I am so sorry to hear this!
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be

{{{{{{{GIANT HUGS}}}}}}} I hope things will look up for you soon. Thoughts and prayers coming to you from Florida right away

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

hugs on the way for you
    prayers and good vibes also.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Oh No thats terrible how did it happend?
    i hope it all gets sorted out ((hugs))