Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do your kitties *help* you to?!

Do your kitties *help* you to?!

I went to buy another scratch post last night and ended up buying two yards of a great animal print to make ferret hamocks and recover a couple pillows. Scout decided he wanted to *help* me...actually I think he was just ticked because I wasn't giving him my total and complete attention.

"Mine!! All Mine!!!"

"I swear Mom, I didn't mess up the material you were cutting!! It was the ferrets...Really!!"

"This is so soft and cuddly...I think I'll stretch out for a nap."

He liked the fleece material so much that I'm either going to make him a blanket out of the remainder or recover his cat bed with it.

He also is using his scratch post for which I'm thrilled. He also thinks he can use the recliner to scratch to, but we're working on that.

And finally...whos' the spoiled kitty sleeping next to me on the sofa?!

Tiff and the ever expanding krewe
    Scout, Gigi, & Bixby -the kitties
    Rory, Lola, Jax, Max, & Lulu -the ferrets

So cute!!!
    I wish I have such a kitty too.

AWWWWWW
    The last pictre is just toooo precious!!!
    Scout is just as sweet as ever helping you out!!!
    Tinky ALWAYS helps me do the laundry!!
    GO TINKY GO!!!

I can NEVER do it alone... she must attack the evil sleeves and socks!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Cute pics everyone. My cats like to help me with the laundry too. They prefer to jump into the empty laundry basket while I'm doing the laundry. Here's a pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

KAK.... you have the funniest pictures!!!
    You know how people will stare off into space and have that look on their face... that is what Storm looks like in that pic... and Pepper is just tooooooooo funny!!! *lol*
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

chinadoll - great pics, especially the last one - can you give little scout a head bumpie and kissy from me?
    and as to 'helping' - whenever i'm sewing all three cats have to be banished from the room!! nothing is safe - including the sewing machine!! they all take turns to sit outside the door and occassionaly shout 'we're still here mum' - as if i could forget!

lynne

They are very handful

Yep,mines never miss an occasion to help their human!.
    They specially like doing the bed made with fresh clean sheets.They can do nothing but help me chasing the sheets, the covers, whaetever...
    They enjoy themself so much that I let them for a while! BTW it's a funny time for me too

Lynne:Mines find sewing a very interesting activity too, we don't have a sewing machine,but that box full of colored little things to swat to is something they never miss.

Sara: The stack of clean just ironed clothes is the best spot to take a nap for them.Of Course!

Chinadoll: Your Scout is just adorable! Want to hug him very tight

Koxka

Great pics! Would love to see more (and of your ferrets too )

And yuppers, Oliver always "helps" me out too

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

Scout is such a little cutey and he just wanted to let you know that he liked the material and wanted something made out of it for him too.

My two are very good helpers. They help with everything! But Peanut's favorite is to help her daddy work all day, and Tubby's favorite is to help his daddy in the garage.

My mom does a lot of quilting, and needless to say the new quilt will always have plenty of white hair all over it way before it's done because her Cranker just loves to help with the quilting and sewing.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Such CUTE pictures! Scout is so adorable, and that fabric is really fun!!

That laundry basket picture is classic!! I love how Pepper is gazing up at Storm.

Noah loves to help with the laundry too! He thinks all the sorted piles are hills to be burrowed under...clean, warm laundry is for hiding in...and the basket...well....look:

And here he is "helping" daddy fill up his backpack:

Noel doesn't "help" as much as Noah. She help's us whenever we are in the kitchen...you know..vacume detail. She's good at letting us know if there are any birds threatening our home...

Not sure about Basil yet...
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Great pictures everyone! Scout is a real sweety stretching out on the fabric, and great news about using the scratching poll, Chinadoll!

My Piglet enjoys helping me study and read by chewing the corners of the pages, so I don't forget the important bits...(she's very good at setting priorities
    )
    Another chore she likes to supervise is the cleaning of her litter box, she checks if I take out all the dirty bits and then goes in for a quick ''test" and comes back to complain if it's not clean enough.
    I wish she would help with the laundry sometimes...then it wouldn't be so boring...

May I help Mom?

This is not how you help your Mom, Graemer. This is being a pain in the butt!

oh, yes my cats love to "help" me when I am making anything with yarn!
    Faith in God

My dear Sydney was a great helper !! He loved to unpack my bags with groceries , and he even "helped" me prepare our suitcases ... ! (oh , if only I had known this was the last time he was helping me ..., poor Sydney )

http://community.webshots.com/user/sydneybilliepets
    Attached Images Attached Images  

15. On the VERY RARE occasion when I sew, Edwina likes to help. (She considered dressmaking as a career...) Her "help" consists of taking out the pins I put in and if I'm using a pattern -- jumping on it and seeing how much she can tear it.

Sheet changing is another activity where she helps and of course... packing...