Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dusty

Dusty

MY, MY, MY what a story what a character exactly the trends I like in a cat.
    I can say by his position in the lap that spoiled is not an appropriate term for him.
    I wish I was there and I could put my face deep in his fluffy tummy and kiss him. He is such a cutie I adore grey cats.
    GREY CATS RULE :cool
    And, Juni asks here - are you single Dusty? and sends kisses.

That is the funniest story I've read in a long time - I could just visualise those poor little computerised mice being made to scream with torture while the eager staff waited to give you more Have a gorgeous day with lots of fresh food, tickles and whatever you damn well please!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Oh, Dusty!

How well you have trained your staff. You must have worked your sweet paws to the nubbins to get them trained and keep them at the peak of efficiency. What a patient, clever feline boy you are. Not to mention that you are gorgeous, gorgeous, goreous.

Celebrate well you special delight of a boy. We are proud to honor you as our Pet Talk Cat of the Day!!!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Dusty - Hold that Pose!!!

Well, what a story you have! What a super life with everyone in attendance! I know it must be difficult keeping all those people in line, but you seem to have them well under your paw! We loved meeting you...your slky gray fur is just wonderful (possibly a little Russian Blue there???) and you have a wonderful heart shaped nose! Congrats on being today's special COTD! We hope you get even more attention than ususal!

Noserubs cuddles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Dusty, you are quite the charactor and so lovable at the same time. So you have something going with the UPS guy, sounds serious. LOL There are lots of people who worry about your health and you sure do live the good live. Indoors is not so bad, at least you don't have to be out in the rain or the cold. Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Dusty Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Dusty!

What a great story! What a great life Dusty has! Congratulations Dusty on having such a great home and loving people to share it with. Glad to hear that your an inside cat now! That means you rule the roost! Have a great day Dusty!
    *Cats are like Jello, there's always room for more.*

Well Hi Dusty... arn't you a spoiled little booger...... AND THATS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE!!
    CONGRATULATIONS SWEET DUSTY for being honored COTD! I am sure your staff is going to shower you with love and gifts today to celebrate you and your honor!! You are one beautiful grey boy and I am glad the staff is now keeping you safely indoors! Sending some scritches and belly rubbs to you Dusty and I hope you can find a nice warm spot to warm your belly as you take a big COTD nap!!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Dusty, you sound like the cat's meow. Sounds like you are quite a character and really have your staff trained well. Hope they give you some extra special treatment today, along with some special treats as you are our one and only COTD! Congratulations and enjoy your special day!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Dusty
    What a handsome fellow you are! My cats are green with envy - you have a whole staff to wait on you; they have only me. I hope you get lots of extra cuddles and treats for being our sweet Cat of the Day today.

Wow, Dusty! What a story! No doubting who rules your roost! What a guy! Perhaps sometime in the future (seeing as how you are now grounded from your outdoor adventures) you could put paw to 'puter and share with all of your fellow felines acroos the world, your secret to successful staff supervision! In the meantime, keep up the good work being not only a stellar administrator, but such a beautiful, sweet, fun loving, head bumping one to boot! Congratulations to you Dusty! You definitely deserve the title of "Top Cat!!" Yay, Dusty, Cat of the Day! Perhaps a little vintage catnip and freshly delivered gourmet treats to celebrate??

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Spoiled? That's not spoiled, that's just living well. When Dusty starts getting can food every meal, on a little china saucer on a doily, then maybe. Great kitty, good luck.

Hellooooo Dusty! You're doing a fine job there getting everyone in shape You live not too far from me, and I wish I knew where "your" office is so I could see you. I love gray kitties, and hope my next kitty will be gray like you.
    Congrats to you boss Dusty! I think you deserve extra treats and extra play time today
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

what a great cat,just loved your story,it made me fall in love with dusty.....
    Annette

Staff??? Slaves, I'd say - and Dusty sounds like quite a slave driver. Odd, isn't it, when the slaves seek out and acquire the master and never, ever, even think of revolt.

Dusty's expression is great. I bet every cat wants to have a superior sneer like that. A master who knows he's master.
    Leonard Migliore