Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Last Night Samuel Angel Came For His Precious Friend.

AND SADLY THE SIMAESE SIX PACK OF JUST THREE YEARS AGO IS NOW DOWN TO BO BO AND JONH HANCOCK. THAT MAKES ME SO SAD WHEN I SEE NOT ALL THAT OLD PHOTOS OF MY SIMAESE PILE UPS.
    I KNOW THAT WE WILL SEE EACH OTHER ONE FINE DAY, BUT ITS NEVER EASY LOOKING ON THE BED AND SEEING NO PRECIOUS THERE.
    ESPECIALLY AS I BROUGHT HOME 6 CANS OF INNOVA CAT FOOD, HER FAVORITES!
    CHICKEN AND TURKEY , NO GRAIN VARIETY.

SAMUEL AND PRECIOUS ARE NOW IN ASPEN AT THE FANCY RESTAURANTS WITH ALL THE MILLIONAIRES HAVING A GREAT DINNER, TOGETHER AT LAST.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Uncle Gary I am so so sorry to hear of the loss of wittle Precious.. May the RB Angels be with her now carrying her up into Corrina's arms.. Wittle Precious will be with all the Beloved PT pets & Corrina as her Mother Angel..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

There is a grand reunion going on with Sam & Precious and all the guests.
    Only one Reunion will be grander, when you are reunited with all of your friends, One Fine Day.

Candles lit and soft Meezer songs sung for Precious tonight.

I am so sorry Gary.. She will be forever in your heart and waiting for you to rejoin her and and the other angels. I know her stories and pictures will continue on even though she has gone on to her other "forever home" to wait for you to join her and the other Found Cat Angels.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I'm so sorry about Precious. Play nice with Samuel and the other cats at the RB.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Gary, I am so sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful girl and much loved by you and your family.

Logan

So sorry - did you really see a light?

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I know that Precious is playing and happy.

Did you really see a light? That's awesome - I'd love to hear a little more about that!!! I've always been curious about where our babies go when they leave us!

Talking

PEOPLE WILL THINK THAT I AM CRAZY BUT I DID SEE A LIGHT IN THE LIVING ROOM FROM UPSTAIRS AND NONE OF MY CATS WAS LYING ON THE BEDS.
    I HEARD MEEWS AND A PIGEON PURRRR AND WHEN I GOT UP TO LOOK, THE LIGHT VAISHED AND AS ONE MY CATS TROOPED BACK UPSTAIRS AND WENT BACK TO THIER BEDS.
    I KNOW THIS IS ONE FOR MR RIPLEY, BIUT I KNOW SAMUEL CAME FOR HIS FRIENDS AND THE FOUND CATS WERE SAYING GOODBYE.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

Oh, Catmandu ... I am so sorry to learn this news ... hugs to you and the other Found Kitties. We'll see you in God's heaven, sweet Precious.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Talking

Precious Wants Me To Know That Our Renunion Will Probably Be In The Land Of The Pampas, Argentina As She Has Fallen In Love With A Breakfast Place, Big Mamma In Buenos Aires Where Theres A Sign, A
    Big One Says
    You Cant Eat Anything On The Menu
    As Much As You Want, As Much As You Like

Withbeef, Eggs, Cheese Potatoes And Special Sauces, I Pray That I Arrive With A Knife And Fork In Each Hand , And A Bib Around My Neck At A Table Filled With Lucky Found Cats, Porch Cats And Friends And Plate Full O Grub!!!
    One Fine Day

It takes a while before we stop looking for our departed pets. I hope this gets easier w/time for you, Gary.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Talking

WHY THATS A BLESSING KNOWING THAT MY PET ANGELS ARE WITH ME , ESPECIALLY AS I HATE TO EAT ALONE. KNOWING THAT THEY ARE WITH ME WHEN I HAVE THE ROAST CHICKEN, OR SHRIMPS IS ONE OF THE JOYS IN MY LIFE, NEXT TO THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL A CIRCLING THE KITTY BAGS!!!

POUNCER ROCCALNO STILL ON THE LOOSE!!

You WILL see all the Found Cats again...ONE FINE DAY!
    RIP 03-05-07 Ellie

*picks up Phred's phone* *dials God*

God, Elyse here. My friend Catmandu is missing his RB kitty, Precious, very much. Could You comfort him, please? Maybe You could have the other Found Cats snuggle a bit closer to their Pawpa and help him feel better. Thank You for giving us cats, dogs, bunnies, birds, other creatures with fur or fins or scales, and especially thank You for our PT friends who understand and help us.

Thank You, God. Amen.

*rings off*
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Gary,

I'm so sorry about sweet Precious. RIP beautiful kitty.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!