Thread: How embarrASSing (for Jasper)

How embarrASSing (for Jasper)

As you know, the boy has been suffering with diarrhea. And the reason he was scooting on my carpet was because a "package" had developed on his rear.

Well, I decided that since we would attempt using a diaper until he can conrol WHERE he poops, that I would shave his furry hind end to make clean up easier.

Please see attached photos (but please don't laugh, he is very sensitive)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jasper 002.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	119.7 KB 
ID:	37592   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jasper 003.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	149.6 KB 
ID:	37593   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jasper 001.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	156.7 KB 
ID:	37594  

I forgot to show you the picute of him all cozy in his diaper.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

* hides her giggles*

Jas you look very uhhhhhhhhh handsome............*scritches*
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be

I am sure his widdle butt feels a lot better now that it is cleaned and a fresh nappy put on!

Is he still eating like a horse? Any progress on the diarrhea?

Scritchies to Jas!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Oh my gosh Jen that pic is priceless, how cute a kitty in a diaper, first i have ever seen, but what a good idea, does he not try and get it off though, poor wee Jasper, nothing worse than having a sore botty,hope he gets better soon.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Still eating like there is no tomorrow.

Still mush for poop.

He only tries to get it off when he wants a good kitty wash. (after he potties). I give him some time to do cat things before I re-diaper him.

Oh my, sweet Jasper.... no on is laughing at you widdle one. We know that your Meowmie did what she needed to do to help YOU!

I think you look adorable all curled up with your nappie on!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Well that's a bare behind alright.

Love the picture of him snuggled up with his diaper on, so cute.

From Decker with Love

He looks so cute in his diaper and having his bottom shaved will help him stay much cleaner.

Ziggy had to have her bottom shaved but the groomers barely did anything. I wanted hers to be like Jaspers since she doesn't clean herself well and will sometimes get clingons stuck in her fur. Jen, I wish you lived closer so you could shave her for me. I've managed to trim her fur a bit more so now her bottom looks like a sheeps.

Poor boy! But tell him he looks adoreable in his diaper and the color shows his beautiful black fur to be as black and sleek as it really is.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

If you use diapers long, you will want to use a barrier spray like Cavilon, http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/!ut/p/kcxml/04_Sj9SPykssy0xPLMnMz0vM0Q9KzYt3d9KP0I8yizeI93T11y _IcFQEAAmqJNo! to keep poop and pee off his skin. What kind and size diaper did you use, and what breed/size is he, and Carol will add him to the diaper chart. http://handicappedpets.com/wiki/inde...and_male_wraps

Actually I Better Not Laugh, As One Day I May Well Be Shopping For Depends Myself One Day.
    Please Give Jasper A Nice Pat From All The Found Cats.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Ellie used to get "packages", as you called it. I kept his tiny hiney shaved all the time! It was so much easier on the both of us!

Jasper-I think you look mighty handsome with your little naked butt.
    RIP 03-05-07 Ellie

Hi, I'm sorry about your baby having poop issues. When my kitten was a baby she had that and after tons and tons of tests we discovered it was her food and once we put her on I/D from Science Diet it worked and her system went back to normal.

*hardly holds back giggles!* I hope your baby gets over these "patches" soon!