Thread: Fido!

Fido!

What an adorable little doggie you are! I'd love to give you kisses on top of kisses! Have a great day as Dog of the Day!

Twenty-five cents! What's with that? I'd pay considerably more to get a Fido kiss. What a wonderful account of finding love in Italy. It simply made my day. And here you are, dear Fido, a canine citizen of the USA and a Dog of the Day too. I just wish the very best of continued health and happiness to you and your most wonderful Mommy and Daddy.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Fabulous Little Fido!!!

What a little man of the world you are Fido!! We love your name and find ourselves saying it over and over at the computer this morning. F EE DO.
    We must be Italian too because we also love pizza. What a great story you have, little man. We're so happy that Mom and Dad saved you from a horrible life and treated you to the best life ever. Look at you now!! We're with Rachel. We would pay alot more than a quarter to get some fabulous Fido kisses Congrats on your big day, Fido!! Please tell Mom to give you some Florida kisses from us this morning. We wish you all happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Fido, pronounced Fee-do! I'm with the D's -- I'd get out a lot of quarters for loads of Fido kisses! You are most adorable. Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest little Fido, I'd like to get in line for one of your sweet kisses! What a wonderful story your parents tell, about how they rescued you from someone who didn't take care of you! You are one lucky little boy, and they are lucky parents to have you for their baby.

Have a great DOTD today, and give everyone lots of kisses!

Dot

Fido, you are soooo lucky that your family found you!! You are absolutely precious!! Congrats on being the dog of the day!!

Ciao, Little Fido! You are so adorable...and so deserving of DOTD!!! Keep up the cuteness! Love, PupPLuv and Macie <3

Fido, you are a true canine classic, right down to your name, with just a slight continental twist on the pronunciation, perhaps! 25 cents for a Fido smooch? Now that's what I call a bargain! You are too adorable for words Fido and your fairy tale bio., as warming as the Tuscan sun! Ahhh, amore!

Congratulations to you precious Fido man! Enjoy your well earned day in the Pet Talk spotlight and each and every moment of your blessed, enchanted life! Hugs and kisses, woofs and wags to you sweetheart and Sofie too, from me and my girl, Star!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 10-01-2007 at 04:18 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Fido,

I think you are a such a sweetie pie & just about the cutest pup that
    I've seen in a long time. I am so happy that your family took in in.
    Big congratulations on being our deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Sending
    hugs & kisses on your special day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel
    Twenty-five cents! What's with that? I'd pay considerably more to get a Fido kiss. What a wonderful account of finding love in Italy. It simply made my day. And here you are, dear Fido, a canine citizen of the USA and a Dog of the Day too. I just wish the very best of continued health and happiness to you and your most wonderful Mommy and Daddy.
    I'm not being lazy... but Rachel, once again, eloquently said exactly what I was thinking when I read your story Fido! You are a cutie pie for sure!

I've been Boooo'd!