Thread: AJAX Pictures

AJAX Pictures

So today all the pups are 11 weeks old. I can hardly believe it. Time sure flew. All of them are doing great and all the families are keeping me well updated.

Polar the donated pup is doing just fantastic and the trainer can't say enough great things about him. He has master sit in 2 languages and is learning the hand command for it. He is doing great with his socialization and has met pollice Officers, parametics and firemen. Nothing phases him and he is very confident in ever situation he has encountered so far. We have high hopes far him and so far he is progressing just as we both had hope.

Now for Ajax. He is growing by leaps and bounds as you will see by the pictures. He is learning quickly and is also very confident. He gets his next set of shots tonight and then we will start taking him out to the school and so on for more socialization and training. So here are the pictures that I took today.

Well there is my handsome boy. Hope you enjoyed.
    Nicole & Sheena & Ajax

Hee, hee! Too cute!

Have his ears figured out which way they are pointing yet?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Thanks for sharing he sure is a handsome guy.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

LOL thanks. Catty: I have no idea. Some days they stand perfectly, other days they look like this leaning on each other or a bit to the side. They will get it. lol
    Nicole & Sheena & Ajax

Oh, Ajax! You are so handsome! Look how your ears have changed since your mommy posted the last photos. I miss your baby puppy ears a little. You are looking very grown up and strong. Could you please have mommy give you a pat for me?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Ajax you are such a cutie! I'd love to plant a big smooch on your face!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Ajax, WHEN did you get so big??! My goodness, THIS is 11 weeks size? How big you going to get there boy?

Such a handsome pup, you sure are lucky to have him right there to hug, Nicole. Please give him one from me.

OMG so adorable! LOL Those ears I just love them!!
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

I'm just in love with this cutie pie!!! Not only are his ears adorable, look at those widdle puppy teefies

If I had him he would get tired of me real quick. I wouldn't be able to leave him alone

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

That is so wonderful that the families are keeping up to giving you updates! Also wonderful that Polar is exceeding expectations.

OMG! It's a real dog looking at me and not just a white fuzzball! And i must say, a handsome one at that!
    http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...2003/AS25D.jpg

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Thanks all.

Freedom - To answer the weight question: Sheena is usually 67 pounds when she is racing weight(which is most of the time). Ryder is 90 pounds. So he could end up some where in between or the same as his father. I am hoping he will not get bigger then 90 pounds though.

crow_noir - I totally agree with you lol

All went well with his shots last night. So he will be off to my daughters school this afternoon when the kids all get out. There are 4 schools all in one area so he will get socialization with all the age groups. He has been getting some because i have him outside when the kids are going to and from school so he gets petted by all sorts but now he will be off his home turf and surrounded by all sorts of fun stuff and sounds.

Polar I am keeping a closer eye on then the other pups. He is teh one that will show me if I am going in the right direction with my hopes and dreams.
    Nicole & Sheena & Ajax

Be still my heart! I just looked back at all the puppy pictures! I'm always amazed how fast they grow! You did great..looks like your dreams are coming true!

I've been Boooo'd!

Ajax is lookin good! Really gettin big! I can't believe it's been 11 weeks already! I just adore those ears of his!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Such a cutie pie!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!