Thread: Some people make me so mad/upset

Some people make me so mad/upset

So I was flicking through some hamster videos like I do and I found this:

Hamster fight

Some people are so awful, the person deserved to get bitten IMO

There are so many hamster fight videos on youtube

I wish everyone could just respect animals
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

It upsets me that people still keep hamsters (dwarf and syrian/normal hamsters) together....Give me money for every hamster that I have seen destroyed (yes, there's no other way to call what hamsters do to eachother!)in a pet-shop and I would be rich by now:-(

Hamster shouldn't be kep together people!!!! They don't even like it or want it so why take the risk???

*sigh*
    "Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this"

Quote Originally Posted by GekkeGekko
    It upsets me that people still keep hamsters (dwarf and syrian/normal hamsters) together....Give me money for every hamster that I have seen destroyed (yes, there's no other way to call what hamsters do to eachother!)in a pet-shop and I would be rich by now:-(

Hamster shouldn't be kep together people!!!! They don't even like it or want it so why take the risk???

*sigh*
    I know

I bought my boys from a great pet shop who know how to actually look after hamstes ...

But its a shame that not all pet shops are like that and the big chain pet shops often dont know how to care for the animals properly.

*Sigh*
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

I didn't watch the video you sent but just hearing about it upsets me. I don't know how anyone could do that.

I didn't know hamsters (especially males) could be so mean to each other though until a few years back. My little 8 y/o nephew was coming over and he had to bring his pet hamster named Yugioh with him. We had a hamster at the time and his name was Munchkin. Munchkin was 3 years old and had a very hard time getting around. He had gotten very slow over the last few months. My nephews hamster, Yugioh was only around a year old and still very feisty. My nephew didn't know the dangers in this at all and got both hamsters and put them on the couch together. When I walked in the room his hamster Yugioh had his teeth clamped down on Munchkin's back. I ran over immediately and got him off. Munchkin was shocked because he was so old and couldn't do anything about it. I had to explain to my nephew to never do anyhting like that again a and he was really understanding and felt very bad for little Munch. Munchkin was fine though. His back bled some but he healed up and lived close to 8 more months after that. He was a great hamster.
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

I believe i found around 15 videos on You Tube about Hamster fights. I also sent that kid an nasty message....

I also sent that kid an nasty message
    Why do you seem to think that you swearing and freaking out on people solves the problem? do you really think they care what some kid they don't even know has to say?

It's sad to see that, I never knew people went around doing that. It's just as bad as Pitties, they don't want to fight but they make them. You could even see a big bite on the one's side. At least the kid got bit.
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Quote Originally Posted by buttercup132
    Why do you seem to think that you swearing and freaking out on people solves the problem? do you really think they care what some kid they don't even know has to say?
    Not trying to gang up on you Reggie but I also dont see what good the messages do, people like that dont listen and nasty messages wont help at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup132
    It's sad to see that, I never knew people went around doing that. It's just as bad as Pitties, they don't want to fight but they make them. You could even see a big bite on the one's side. At least the kid got bit.
    Its just horrible Yes I noticed that bite too

Yep... though the kid didnt seem to care much
    -Ellie

have to second that (or thrid?) that sending nasty messages will only encourage the sick individuals. I cant stand it when people do things to animals, Makes me serously wonder how these sick kids are brought up and what they will grow up to be like, I know if I ever acted like that with an animal my mum would seriously kill me.

No, not nasty, i just told the kid not to do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie
    No, not nasty, i just told the kid not to do it again.
    Reggie, its really not worth wasting your breath, if anything it will make the kids want fight hamsters more becasue it annoys/upsets people... and thats what I imagine sickos like that want to do. (Both people and animals).

I hope the hamsters get a NICE new home
    -Ellie

People are so disgusting. Poor hamsters. They should not allow ANY THING that has cruelty to animals. It's wrong! Only if you can do something about it...

It's illegal to have animal fights, isn't it?

AND THEY DIDN'T WANT TO FIGHT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!! They were making them. That is what disgusts me. That jerk
    Last edited by KittyGurl; 09-26-2007 at 06:45 PM.
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

That is so sad. People are so stupid! Hamsters are not a defficult pet to keep. Why not make their lil lives happy instead of fighting them. *shakes head*
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

The best thing to do is get the video taken down. I am sending Youtube a message.

Message I sent them:
    Hello,

I am a avid lover of pets and animals. I have noticed an increasing amount of videos involving hamster fighting. It's so sick and wrong to me that people enjoy watching their animals fight, and just for their own entertainment purposes. So I have a request, can you please delete alot or if not, all these videos that pop up? I know you're very busy managing the site and all but this concerns me alot. It's just going to make more and more people do this.

This one really irked me and brought my attention to the subject:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUTQh...elated&search=

Sorry if I sent this to the wrong e-mail account but I couldn't find another address and please reply back!

Thanks,
    A concerned animal lover.

Maltese Love: Thanks... I was going to find someway to contact youtube but I have had so much homework... and when I have finished I always seem to forget.... Lets just hope they get rid of all those hamster fight videos
    -Ellie

Wonderful idea Maltese_Love! They should take all videos down of animal abuse/fighting. It's wrong and hopefully, that will get through their thick heads and take those videos down.
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!