Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 2007 Christmas/Holiday Card Swap... I got some cards!! YAY!!

I wasn't on the swap, and could only manage to send a couple cards...just hope they reached everyone...I haven't really heard from anyone, but I figure you all must get so many that you wouldn't have the time

I got cards from
    k9karen, wolf_q, and cataholic. thanks so much!

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

I finally took photos of ALL the cards I received this year. The last one did arrive before Christmas (3 came on the 24th), but I waited to take the photos, just in case there were more on the way. These are from family and friends, and from all the PT folks! I really enjoyed participating in the Christmas card swap, and I want to thank all of you for the lovely cards!

Did everyone get our card by now?

Quote Originally Posted by Karen
    Sure did. We received the beautiful Miss Hoppy's latest portrait on Christmas Eve. A classic. Thank you so much.

We did! I loved the beautiful card of Miss Hoppy.

I think we have received from almost everyone and I thank you all!

From Decker with Love

Jazzcat, I just got your card and photo yesterday, postmarked December 6. I've had other problems with mail as well, so I'll go to the post office and find out what's up.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom
    Jazzcat, I just got your card and photo yesterday, postmarked December 6. I've had other problems with mail as well, so I'll go to the post office and find out what's up.
    OMG, almost a month to go from TN to IL!! My brother from Chicago came in for Christmas I could have just sent it back with him and got it there quicker!

If anyone didn't receive a card from me please let me know. I've had mail delievery problems before so I'm very paranoid about it. About 6 years ago a temp. mail carrier stole most of my neighborhood's mail on two different dates. She got caught trying to cash some of the stolen checks. She happend to steal our vouchers for a free night stay at a hotel and it was a huge ordeal trying to get them replaced in time for our trip plus she stole a bill that I missed and had to go through a lot to get the late fee waived. Needless to say I don't trust sending things through the postal system anymore.
    Last edited by jazzcat; 01-06-2008 at 02:43 PM.

From Decker with Love

Isabel - got your card three days ago! Thank you - we don't get Saturday delivery in Canada, so that figures into the delivery time.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    Isabel, I am so sorry as it seems you didn't get my card up to now. I sent it mid December from here and you didn't get it last year as well isn't it?
    donīt worry Iīve been getting cards posted the last week of november and just teh latest ones were around dec.6th.... so you still have plenty of time...

I got 5 more cards on Christmas day... and 2 more on New Years Eve... Iīll just post this because my mind is blurred and donīt want to mess up pn the names hehe.....

hoping you all had a great holiday season!!... and Iīm glad to be back!!.. I was sooooo desperate to come back!!... I need to share a few pics but i still need to get the comp fixed as it did a mayor crash... and i canīt upload them here at the office ....

thank you all!!... and I hope everyone gets my card too!!
    Corinnaīs Christmas Card Swap ī06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da Houseī10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

lil update hereīs the people I got cards in these days

as I stated a post ago... I got 5 on Christmas from

Cataholic: lovely party your kitties had going there.... LOL...
    K9Karen: what a lovely pic of you three...looooking gooood!!.... good girl Logan!!
    Ilovemyabbygirl: I got a lil confused when I got your card... I was unsure who you were LOL... lovely one indeed....thanks
    Karlyb: thank you too!!... very cute card
    Maya & inkas mom: adorable kitty pics cards... loved it!! appreciate your effort

then 2 on New Yearīs Eve

Pembroke_corgi:awesome cards with all the arctic critters
    Richard: LMAO at the kitties face!! just gotta love that, bet most of the PT pts have done that same face at one point LOL!!

and an extra 3 yesterday Jan 7

Cassiesmom: lovely card, and I might add what a lovely straight writting you have...
    Kittycats_delight: lovely pic, I assume an Italian scenery, and thanks for the kitty/doggie pic included
    Karen: what a surprise to see a Miss Hoppy inspired art... awesome!!.. and thanks for the lil "extra" thank you!! they sure got here this time and I love it!!

wow!! now I have a nice collection of cards and Iīm so happy to show them off hehe.... thak you for making this possible
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

I just wanted to apologize...
    Christmas cards were not sent out but I am working on some Valentine's cards and I promise they will be sent. Hope everyone understands!

Thanks to everyone who sent cards my way. The girls and I enjoyed them.

Oh Isabel, I am so glad you got our card this year, and that I remembered to include last year's card just in case!

Quote Originally Posted by RobiLee
    I just wanted to apologize...
    Christmas cards were not sent out but I am working on some Valentine's cards and I promise they will be sent. Hope everyone understands!
    no need to apologize, and yes we understand...... gald you enjoyed your cards.... did you get mine this time??

Oh Isabel, I am so glad you got our card this year, and that I remembered to include last year's card just in case!
    and thank you for that!!... awesome art you did.... did you scan it and print it? the texture is kind of waxy..... at least to me... so I wondered how did you printed that way if you did after all

anotehr news: got more cards!!! YAY!!! love when they keep coming...

Catty1: what a nice pic of you three!! very cute
    Cincyīs mom: loved the race car pic and of course the doggies... way too cool!!
    Barbara: YAY!! your card is here!!... lovely duet of kitties you have... those eyes....

I also got cards from 2 other people but not sure if theyīd feel uncomfortable me posting them but Iīll sure thank them!!

1.- thank you fot the "goldie locks" so cute!! way too cute card
    2.- thank you!! and itīs never too late to enjoy those faces.....
    (you know who you are)

notes-to-my-husband blog

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom
    and thank you for that!!... awesome art you did.... did you scan it and print it? the texture is kind of waxy..... at least to me... so I wondered how did you printed that way if you did after all
    I drew it by hand and then scanned it in, I sent the file to be printed off to Staples, and they did the actual printing, on matte card stock.

I drew it by hand and then scanned it in, I sent the file to be printed off to Staples, and they did the actual printing, on matte card stock.
    sure I knew you did it by hand, just not sure how you printed it.. they do have a nice prining machine.... as I said it came out waxy as if it wasnīt printed, just drawn

notes-to-my-husband blog