Hi PT friends! Soncat and I need to find a no-kill shelter in the Mercer County area of New Jersey. There's a little kitten on our street, an adorable little gray and black tabby no more than 2 or 3 months old. About a week ago I saw the kitten for the first time as a bunch of kids were chasing him. Fortunately the kids left him alone when I told them to stop. By the time I came inside and got a can of food for him, the little one was gone.

This morning I was waiting for a friend to pick me up for church and there he was at our gate! I was able to give him a can of cat food that he literally inhaled. Soncat went out to make sure the dog next door didn't chase him away from the food, the baby ate the entire can! I feel better knowing the kitten has a tummy full of decent cat food.

Unfortunately we can't keep him. This poor little one won't survive here because of heavy traffic, stray dogs, and other dangers of being in the city. We want this cutie to have a chance for a furever home and a life filled with love. We don't know where he is now so our plan is to try and get him into Groucho's carrier if he comes by again then call for help. Problem is we're afraid to call animal control because we're afraid they'll put him down.

Any suggestions or help that will give this baby a chance will be greatly appreciated by Soncat, me, and of course this beautiful kitten.