Thread: Darling Kira!!!!

Darling Kira!!!!

Precious little one!!! Your humans are right, you are a calendar girl!!! I would love to see you all curled up with your best friend Pearl!!! PLEASE go outside only with supervision, so you will be safe!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

What a precious little kitten you are, Kira! You make me think about my cutie Snoopy
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Wow!!

Kira

What a beauty you are. You are the spitting image of my RayRay when he was a kitten. Your beautiful face is his, and he was left to fend for himself at a local park when he was 4 weeks old. Never understood how anyone could have left a kitty so beautiful with a wonderful dispostion to boot. Their loss, my gain. We thought he was a she, but found out at spaying/neutering time differently, and he has grown into one huge magnificent kitty with a phenomenal personality. Looking at you paws, I believe you will be big beautiful girl also. Purrs, headbumps and scritches to you.

Kira what a sweetie you are!!!

Wouldn't I love to kiss your precious little head. Maybe one of your guardians will give you a kiss from me, eh?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello pretty girl! You are so sweet and innocent! Congratulations on your lucky day!

KIRAS SUCH A SWEET LITTLE CAT OF THE FUTURE , AND THE GREAT THING IS THAT SHE S JUST STARTING HER LIFE. AND SHE WILL GROW MORE BEAUTIFUL WITH THE YERAS AND THE LOVE BETWEEN YOU AND KIRA WILL RIPEN LIKE A VINTAGE WINE.
    THE FOUND CATSARE SO HONORED TO SEND A CAT OF THE FUTURE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO KOSMIC KIRA OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Greetings and congratulations on your Cat of the Day kudos, Kira! What a darling little one you are, "calendar kitty" worthy, for sure! Hand to heart, the first thought that came to mind after clicking on your photo..."Now that face belongs on a calendar!" But the deal was sealed when I read how you and your best pup pal, Labbie Pearl, love to cuddle and snuggle...just like my Labbie Star and brother Oliver You're just the sweetest Kira, and I hope for you a long and happy life with your wonderful family, human and 4 legged! Hugs and kisses to you on your big day, beautiful Kira!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cutie Kira!

Kira,
    You are such a doll-baby! Just look at that face! You are so cute and sweet...I'd love to snuggle with you! Sounds like you have a fearless side, though, too- as your human mentioned-attacking you furrsiblings and climbing way up on the arbor! Be careful in your adventures, sweet little one! I'll bet you'll be a "calendar kitty" one day-just send in your photo and I am sure they won't be able to resist you! You are probably a few months older now than in your photo-and I am sure you are growing into a very pretty cat-but I am sure you still have that cute face! Have a wonderful day as Cat of The Day-get some extra pets and treats today-and play with your furrsibs to celebrate!
    Purrs, Pets, and Kitty Kisses,
    Catloverforever and her Kitty Clan-Nellie, Reggie, and Nitschke

Kira - My heart's in a whirl, Calendar Girl!

Kira, you are a precious, beautiful calendar kitty girl! Please be extra, extra careful on your outdoor explorations. You're little and pretty and I would not want anything bad to happen to you. Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Kira,you're such a cute little kitten! It sounds like you keep yourself very busy. Congratulations on being COTD!
    I hope you're having fun.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

you look like you are ready for the next big adventure!
    congrats!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

What a brave and bold bundle of kittenhood you are, Kira!

I hope you had an exciting day celebrating with Pearl on being selected as our precious little COTD, sweetiepie!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs