Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ice cream, ice cubes and frozen dinners...OH MY!!!!

Ice cream, ice cubes and frozen dinners...OH MY!!!!

I am SOOOO excited!!! After living in this complex for a year (seems like only yesterday I moved in) I FINALLY got a brand spanking new NORMAL refrigerator complete with a separate freezer (frost free!!!) to keep ice cubes, ice cream and frozen dinners!!! Prior to this, as Davidp will attest, I had to put my ice cubes and ice cream on the ledge of my window in the winter time. Forget about that in the summer!!

Heading out now to buy ice cube trays, ice cream and frozen dinners!!! *does a happy dance while heading out the door* Buhbye for now!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Wow! WHAT FLAVOUR ICE CREAM?????
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

For sure Donna I like Rocky Road Ice Cream.. Hey Many Congrats & so excited for you..
    Quote Originally Posted by Catty1
    Wow! WHAT FLAVOUR ICE CREAM?????

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

That's great Donna! I only remember too well when I didn't have fridge, or had to share with others when I lived in a rented room.

Go and fill it up!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Ben and Jerrys Cookie dough... So nice! If you are anything like me though you wont need a freezer to put it back into

Ben and Jerrys Americone Dream is quite tasty.

I was like a banchee going through the frozen section. Frozen pizza, vegetables, Weight Watchers dinners, Sante Fe Rice & Beans and...don't forget the Ice Cream - Friendly's was on special, 2/$5.00. I got my all-time favorite, Butter Crunch and Coffee.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom
    I am SOOOO excited!!! After living in this complex for a year (seems like only yesterday I moved in) I FINALLY got a brand spanking new NORMAL refrigerator complete with a separate freezer (frost free!!!) to keep ice cubes, ice cream and frozen dinners!!! Prior to this, as Davidp will attest, I had to put my ice cubes and ice cream on the ledge of my window in the winter time. Forget about that in the summer!!

Heading out now to buy ice cube trays, ice cream and frozen dinners!!! *does a happy dance while heading out the door* Buhbye for now!!
    Donna, I certainly CAN attest to that! (Especially when the ice cream falls OFF the ledge!) I'm so glad you have a new refrigerator. Now you won't have to freeze ice cubes one at a time! I might have to drive up there to try it out!

LOL,

She sitting in the kitchen listening to the compressor go on and off!

I love Ben and Jerry's Phish Food. Congrats on the nice new freezer -- mine is not frost-free and I"m green with envy.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Is it too late for Hood's Heavenly Hash? I know they only make it in the summer, it may be over till next year now. Enjoy!

Ohhh I'll have Starbucks Mocha Chip please!!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Congratulations, Donna! Now pass the ice cream!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

LOL Richard = Thats what I did when I bought my new car with A/C.. I had never had a car with it so I would turn it off & on..
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD
    LOL,

She sitting in the kitchen listening to the compressor go on and off!

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Sends over some Chunky Monkey............................................ ....
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be