Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brrrr!

It hasn't been higher than 68* F all week. =[ Low 50's at night. It's been SO cold, all the time.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Sept. 21 is the first day of Fall, isn't it?
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

ROFL, 79 is a smoking hot summer day here! We might get a week of those temps all summer!

Currently, it's rapidly approaching freezing (32F). It will dip below that overnight. I've had to scrape the frost off my windshield every morning for the last 10 days! I have my woodstove blazing away tonight!

52 here... And it looks like its going to rain
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Summer has been none existent this year in the UK! We've had a few hot days but it's been none stop rain!

They are now saying that we are going to be having an Indian summer........knowing the UK, it's more likely to snow!!!!
    Mandy

Kittycats_delight (Michelle) thanks for the great signature!

Yesterday seemed like a wonderful fall day! The high was 82, but with the humidity going down it seemed much cooler.
    It was only 43 this morning

I'd be happy if it was like this year round

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

We finally have had rain here for the past 2 or 3 days. Boy, was I surprised to go out yesterday afternoon and fill a chill in the air!!! I sure hope the 100's are gone from TN now and Fall is on its way! We actually slept with the windows open last night instead of sweating to death with the AC going all night!

Dev, I bought one of those cinnamon brooms too! Just makes the whole house smell Fallish!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

yeah winter sure is coming!

Today is only 89 (32c).

You mean you got a summer and I didn't - no fair!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sirrahsim
    It's only 79 degrees right now!! I'm all bundled up in jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt!! Where did summer go?
    jackmilliesmom

Thanks to Michelle (Kittycats_Delight) for my wonderful
    cheerful and special signature and avatar!!!!!!

**I'VE BEEN FROSTED**

I LOVE IT!!!
    I can't wait for the leaves to start turning colors.. then the SNOW to fall!!

I love the cold weather!
    Today's high is only 69!!
    Saturday's high is only going to be 60 and I'm going camping this weekend! I can't wait!!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

It was so chilly last night that I pulled out the thermal nightie!

Of course, I slept with the window 1/2 open.... LOVE that fresh air!!!!

My nose was froze this morning, and there were 2 furbabies curled up right against me! I think the temp was down in the 40's.
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Quote Originally Posted by pitc9
    I LOVE IT!!!
    I can't wait for the leaves to start turning colors.. then the SNOW to fall!!
    We already have a ton of leaves that have fallen in our yard! This Texas weather is weird..
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

Missy,

It seems like every year, the minute Labor Day is over with, the days get shorter and cooler. Almost like God flicked a switch to let us know summer is caput.

I've gotta say I LOVE the fall weather. No humidity and it's great sleeping weather.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Spring is well on the way here . We had soe gorgeous days last weeks (20C/ 68F). But it is cold again now .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Quote Originally Posted by beeniesmom
    I wish I could say brrr..... 79 to me is still hot though!!!

LOL I"m with you....

I keep my house at 70 and sometimes THAT is still too hot for me hehe..... yes even when I am not pregnant.

But then again my mom keeps her bedroom window open in the winter time so I come by it honestly.

Moosmom I agree. I just LOVE the fall. The beautiful colors.... they lovely temperatures. I just love everything about fall.

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com