Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Tango

Like others

I've hesitated to post because I didn't know what to say. Please accept my sincere condolences for your loss. Play free at the bridge, Tango. And thank you for the joy you've brought into so many lives.

Just wanted to tell you I was thinking about you throughout the day. Hope you are doing ok. ((hugs))

May the sun always shine on you, sweet Tango. We miss you

Irish Blessing
    “May God give you...For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer.”

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

I'm so sorry about Tango. She was just so beautiful. I can't imagine how sad you are now, especially at how fast everything happened. I know you've not had much time to prepare, and that's so hard.

When I lost my beloved angel, Graham, some may have thought I didn't try hard enough to get him well, but only the caretaker of the animal knows when it's the right time. It was the right time for Graham, as he was done trying to live, and it was the right time for Tango. When you care about an animal, you make the decisions that your heart tells you to make. It's not a matter of how long you tried. You made the right choice for your pretty girl and she'll be forever thankful.

I'm so sad to see the news about Tango. I didn't even know she was hurt, as I don't visit PT every day, so it was just such a shock

My thoughts are with you. Rest in peace, sweet Tango. Please say hi to Graham for me.

WOW [just seeing this post now...] Im soo sorry for you and your loss.. I too know how hard it is to lose a dog. I just cant imagine waking up one day and she couldnt move. Thats so heartbreaking. I wish the best for you.

Bunny: BoxerxSheppard mix, Eli: Boxer, Treo: Boxer
    Zeke [RB]: RottweilerxAustrailian Cattle Dog mix

Oscar & Chloe: White's Tree Frogs, Kiwi & Wasabi: Green Tree Frogs
    I sell DVDs and other miscellaneous stuff on eBay!

Thank you so much everyone. You have no idea how happy it makes me feel to hear how much you all loved her, even though you never even got a chance to meet her in person. I've had other dogs PTS before, but she is by far the hardest I'm having to go through. It makes no sense at all to me why this had to happen to her. She was just running around, playing, being her usual happy-go-lucky self on Sunday night. I would've never guessed that I wouldn't have her with me this week. I was just telling her the other night what a great girl she was and how I couldn't imagine what I'd do without her...and then this happened. I feel so guilty, and I know I shouldn't. I keep thinking that maybe I should've never gotten Dance. That I should've spent my summer with just Tango, the way it always was. I love Dance, but not at all in the same way. Again, thank you.

I also wanted to share this drawing that somebody on another board surprised me with earlier tonight (sorry it's small). Now I'm just waiting for it to arrive..

OH God I can not believe this. Tears are streaming down as I write this. I'm speechless with agony for you.

You and Tango are in my thoughts. Never have regrets about what you could or could not have done. Tango was an amazing dog and you were an even more amazing owner. *Hugs*

I feel so guilty, and I know I shouldn't. I keep thinking that maybe I should've never gotten Dance. That I should've spent my summer with just Tango, the way it always was.
    Oh Devan, please don't feel quilty about getting Dance. How could you have know this would happen? Besides, I'm sure Tango enjoyed having Dance for a buddy.
    Still thinking of you.{hugs}
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I am so very very sorry. BIG hugs to you and your family. Tango was one of my favorite pups on PT. I'm in tears, I'm so very very sorry, Tango was beautiful, she will definently be missed by all. Rest in Peace.
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Devan, please do not feel guilty. I have a feeling Tango is grateful for Dance and led you to her some way. Maybe she knew her time was coming and she wanted Dance to be there for you when she was gone.

{{HUGS}}

Here's Tango's video I promised...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zIX_rnwgg8

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

That video is beautiful, Kay. Still thinking of you and your family, Devan.

AMADEUS AUGUSTUS SEBASTIAN THEODORE

Wow, what a beautiful video.... sure got the water works going over here!

Still keeping you in my thoughts Devan. Lots of hugs to you...

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

I only watched about a minute of it (slow connection), but that was beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Kfamr
    Here's Tango's video I promised...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zIX_rnwgg8

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Wow, such a wonderful thoughtful gift from that other poster! It's beautiful!

If anything I think it was meant to be that Dance came into your life. It seems like Tango may have been needed elsewhere and wanted someone there to take care of you in her absence.

It really hurts so deeply when someone is whisked out of our lives so suddenly. No preparation, no warning, no goodbyes. (I'm crying as i write this.) *hugs* It seems so unfair that she was gone so soon. At least you had the heart to not let her suffer in an unable body.

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

One only has to read your posts to know how very, very special a companion Tango was. One only has to read the other posts written here to know that you have been able to translate that magic to us. I can't read each and every post because there is such an intense sense of sadness here which is almost too much for me to absorb, yet I know I will come back at another time to honor Tango by doing that.

Tango was a heart dog....a dog of a lifetime. I lost mine 12 years ago and yet I am unable to advise you how to cope. Just know that we understand the depth of your pain. God bless you and your family at this difficult time.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France