Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Teen/senior kitties please check in

Teen/senior kitties please check in

I just posted an update on my cat Samantha who is 19 years old and doing fine.
    Could all the other teenage and senior kitties please post an update in this thread to let me know how you are all doing?
    I'd love to hear about Miss Tucker who I think must be the oldest Pet Talk kitty at age 20-something.
    Thanks and please post some photos too, here is one of Samantha.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Well I'm glad to hear Samantha is doing great.
    My Taz is just over 12 years old. He had some health issues over a year ago, but seems to be doing fine now. He can't seem to gain his weight back, but that's okay, because he was a hefty fella.
    Here is one of the most recent pics I have of him and I think I've posted it before.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

MY PRINCESS AT 16

JOSEPH AT 13

MICHAEL AT 15, JOHN HANCOCK A KID OF 10.

SMOKEY ANGEL AT 22, AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGEL AT 20.

MOOSE ANGEL AT 12

AND BO BO AT 14.

AND MRSCRAPPY ANGEL 14 WHEN HE BECAME AN ANGEL AND A YOUNG MICHAEL.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

SAMANTHA!!!! Oh honey, you are as beautiful as ever!!! Thank you for posting her picture!!!

My oldest kitty is my Grace, who is 9 years old. She is still playful and full of mischief and seems to be in perfect health! Here is a recent picture of her!

Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Hi Samantha! Tabitha here! I love your pictures that your Meowmom posted! You don't look at all like you are 19! I turned 19 in June of this year. My Meowmom took some pictures of me today. She said she wanted everyone to see 2 of the the lovely matriarchs of PT!

Here I am looking out of my playcube. My silly sister was trying to get me!

Here I am on the computer desk. Meowmom was taking waaaay too long and I was ready for some supper!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Monte checking in at a young 13 1/2 years of age.

"I am doing fine, thanks for asking. I am just over a cold, but my purrents took very good care of me. They let me sleep in between their 2 pillows ALL night, just so I could feel better."

"I have, thankfully, had no nealth issues except a mild dental. Lost a tooth or two, but other than that, I am good to go."

I love to read about everyone's senior kitties! Everyone looks great! My Sash turns 15 this month. Here's a recent picture of him, I think he looks a little thinner around his neck. Does anyone notice this or have any of you seen this happen in your older kitties? His body frame seems the same to me though. He's my sweet lover boy as always.

Quote Originally Posted by lisalee
    I love to read about everyone's senior kitties! Everyone looks great! My Sash turns 15 this month. Here's a recent picture of him, I think he looks a little thinner around his neck. Does anyone notice this or have any of you seen this happen in your older kitties? His body frame seems the same to me though. He's my sweet lover boy as always.

Yes I think he looks a bit thinner and it's also normal for older cats. He looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by G535
    Yes I think he looks a bit thinner and it's also normal for older cats. He looks great!
    Thank you! He's the same old Sash, always asking for food.

I guess I qualify - I turn 12 on December 12! I think I should get a dozen dozen dozen sardines to celebrate, don't you?

I'm as cute and goofy as ever, but as you can see, I'm feeling really allergic and itchy these days. My human keeps insisting that if I eat my canned food, the itching will stop (she puts a bunch of protection spells in it, and the one with the longest name - claw-fur-n-ear-amine? - is an itch stopper) so I finally relented and licked up half a bowlful this afternoon. I really wanted the stuff she was giving me when she ran out of the stuff she buys from the Pokey Needle Lady, but I guess this stuff is pretty tasty too!

Here's a meow out to my Experienced Cat Homies!

Love, Smudge
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	basketcase.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	185.7 KB 
ID:	37362   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	itchy.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	119.4 KB 
ID:	37363  

My Scooter Bug is getting close... he will be 12 on the 21st of this month.

He's my heart kitty, but Shhh, don't let Charlie hear that!

Hmm, here is one he looks less grouchy in:

Yum, meowmie gave me some gooood food. She's not sure what it was though. I like to surprise her and come out of rooms that have no food bowls, acting like I've been eating stuff.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Gosh, I feel silly putting Grace on here now! She's like a baby now compared to all of these kitties! It's hard to imagine that she is less than half as old as Samantha! All of your kitties look magnificent and what a blessing that they have had such long and healthy lives! Must be the love of PT parents!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

This is a great thread and it's great to see everyone's Senior Cats doing so well. I now have 2 seniors in my household. Storm is 11 and will soon be 12 in Jan. and Sunny just turned 7 in August so he's new to the senior world.

Storm is my oldest and he's doing well. He's now on a grain free diet and is on some herbal supplement pills to help keep him calm. The last time he was at the my regular vet in June he weighed 14.5lbs but he may have gained a little weight since then. I hope to have him around for many more years to come.

Sunny is a very young senior and he still acts like a big kitten. He's doing very well but will sometimes break out with feline acne.The last time he was weighed at the vet he was between 12-13lbs. He's my goofy baby and I'm sure he'll live a long happy and healthy life.

The most recent pictures of my girls, taken just last weekend. Our mummy cat Jessica, who could be 15ish, on the ground. Samantha and Daisy have both turned 12 now and are reclining on the bench and the small table respectively.

A picture of Felicia. I got her as a kitten in 1989. I haven't seen her for over a year, but they tell me she is alive and well.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana