Thread: Sigmond!

Sigmond!

What a gorgeous hansome fella you are, and you sound like a great character to have around. Happy Cat Of The Day, enjoy yourself!

Siggy!!!!!

Sigmond, I think you need to meet my kitty Tilt. The 2 of you would be best buds with the plastic bags. Sure wish someone could tell me why you silly kitties do that.
    Your furrever mom is so blessed to have you.
    Head bonks and kitty kisses to you.
    Catsgarden......servant to Milton, Tilt the Deaf, Jazz and Baby Georgine

WHAT A BIG HANDSOME FELLOW YOU ARE SIGMOND AND BO BO AND POUNCIERGE BOTH ARE FASCINATED WITH PAPER BAGS TOO.
    YOU ARE SUCH A BIG HANDSOME CAT, 18 POUNDS OF PURE HANDSOME CAT WITH NO FAT, JUST A LEAN HAPPY PURRING MACHINE!!
    THE FOUND CATS ARE HONORED TO SEND YOU A BIG BOOMING MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FOR SENSATIONAL SIGMOND OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

ziggy

oh you sweet tabby
    you are the cutest and sweetest looking
    enjoy being COTD
    I guess because of you I can use the expression a three cat night when winter comes
    Live long and healthy sigsig
    xxx

Sigmond what a handsome devil you are and I just love your story as told by your furmomma. Congrats on being COTD

Congratulations and happy Cat of the Day to you, darling Sigmond; I'm so happy you were chosen too, sweetheart! I was so moved by your guardian's loving tribute to her/his best buddy! I've decided you just might be the most loved feline on the planet! What an extra special boy you are Sigmond, just as your proud person says, and definitely not fat, but hunky! Now all the world knows just how truly special you are Sigmond...bet your Mom's smiling from ear to ear! Congratulations to you sweet Sigmond, our extra special and most deserving, CAT OF THE DAY! Hope it's a fun day of celebration for you sweetie, lots of yummy chicken, catnip and kisses rounding out the day...and maybe a "Sigmondsault" or two! Hugs and smoochies to you, lovable Sigmond!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sigmond what a charmer you are!!!

My cats love your choice of toys. They have a mousie almost like yours. It's a favorite of theirs too.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    I hope your day is filled with fun and goodies!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sigmond

What a handsome dude Sigmond is. You can look into
    those big eyes and just tell that he is smart!

My cat, "Flo" taps me too, when she wants attention, and it
    is absolutely adorable!

Thanks so much for sharing Sigmond with us today.

Siggie, you are on handsome fella! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Sigmond Bartholemew, how very nice to meet you today. I hope your special day as the Cat of the Day was excellent from beginning to end. My kitty loves paper bags too. You are a very, very handsome guy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678