Thread: Toupette, a calico princess

Toupette, a calico princess

Toupette,

Today we celebrate you! What a wonderful day when your forever parent rescued you and brought you home and healed you. I just bet that you realized what a great, loving place your new home is really quickly.

We are honored to make your acquaintance and rejoice in your beauty, sweet heart.

Find a nice warm spot and cuddle in to enjoy the day.

Purrs and headbonkies from Cassy and Livvy.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Toupette you are certainly a very lucky little kitty. When I think of what might have happened that cold October morning had your tiny little family not been found. You sound like kitten perfection, thievery and all! I just love your pose too, so mature and poised! Congratulations to our very special calico princess, Toupette, Cat of the Day!

Good Morning to you Toupette, our lovely Calico Princess! Bless your humans for rescuing you and your furfamily from that cold cruel world known as homelessness!! It is so uplifting to read your tale and know that now you are in full vigor, honing your kitty skills, indulging in all of those precious kitten antics! No kitten should be without a loving, warm and safe forever home! You are absolutely precious little Toupette! You certainly are deserving of our highest honor, that of Sunday Cat of the Day! It was a privilege to meet you and share in your day of glory, Princess Toupette!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Goodmorning Beautiful Toupette!!!

You are just toooooo cute! What a special little face! And such a lucky girl to have such a wonderful forever, loving home!!! We certainly are glad to "meet" you, little one! Congrats on being today's very special Cat of the Day - You are just Precious!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

maya talking !!

hi Toupette !!!!
    My name is Maya , I am six months too and I am also a female !!!!
    Aw !!! wish I could meet you !!
    Enjoy being PT's COTD (and send me some treats , will ye ..)

She looks very pretty, and very happy, and very sweet. It must be another cat that is being naughty. Good luck.

Calico Princess

Toupette, your sweet innocent calico face has brightened my morning! Thank goodness you and your sisters found safe forever homes on that cold October day. Keep on spreading joy with your cute kitten antics,, and enjoy your day as our much honoured Sunday Cat of he Day!

Toupette, I can see why you bring a ray of sunshine to your partner's life. I love that photo of you, how adorable you are.
    Thank goodness your partner found you in that cold and brought you home. Now you are much loved and have a wonderful forever home. Congratulations dear, sweet, Toupette Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Man how I needed a smile this morning and your bright face and happy story sure did the trick Toupette! I am so glad your Mommy saved you and your sisters from an aweful fate. I am so glad your future holds a warm bed, lots of purrs, and things to steal and hide from your mommy.. CONGRATULATIONS Toupette, for being the most cute COTD. I hope your day is full of treats and cuddles.. you are just sooo cute.
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Oh Toupette! You cute little kitty! Congratulations of becoming Cat Of The Day! You have such a sweet little cape on your back of calico cat colors!!! Congrats!!!
    ~*Sprink*Fritz*Odie*~

"There is no more intrepid explorer than a kitten." Jules Champfleury

A purring cat and a glowing fireplace make winter bearable.

Toupette you have captured all of our hearts this morning. Every one of us rejoice when we hear that a special kitten like you has been saved and given a forever, loving home.

I bet you could steal just about anything, and your human wouldn't get mad at you.

Enjoy this day, set aside, just in your honor our darling Cat of the Day.

Toupette
    What a touching story! and a beautiful girl! You gave me such a smile this morning with your sweet picture greeting me. Congratulations, sweet one, on being our special Cat of the Day today.

Toupette, what a beautiful kitty you are! A little mischeivous too I hear , but that's okay, your just doing what kittens do (and it really is fun for us humans)
    Have a great day and congrats on being COTD!
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

She is a sunshine!

What a cute little kitty you were, Toupette! And I'm sure you've grown into an absolutely beautiful cat. Congratulations on the special honor of COTD. Enjoy!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl