Thread: Layla

Layla

Oh Layla, sweetie, you are definitely cute enough to inspire a song. You look like you enjoy swimming (it's easy on the knees too ), and you are a true bathing beauty. I am so happy to have met you this morning. You definitely deserve to have your own special day. Congratulations, Layla, on being our very special Dog of the Day.

Lay~la Lay~la Lay~la~~

We'll be singing that song all day. That's okay though because it's one of our favorites. You are one adorable Bulldog girl, sweetheart. Our Mom says we all have the same qualities that you do. We can really relate and it's our pleasure to meet you this morning. Especially, don't like exercise and motivated by food. We can just feel the love in the bio Mom has written for you. You two were made for each other it seems. Congrats on your big day today as our cutie pie DOTD!!! Please please please have Mom give you some kisses from us this morning. We wish you happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

how cute

I am usually just a looker EVERY day on this site. But Layla inspired me to give her a hug. I had my chuckle for the day and I am sorry, but she sounds like the PERFECT DOG FOR ME too. Thanks, nice way to start the day and I just love her. You are very fortunate to find the perfect mate....

Congratulations Layla You Big Beautiful Girl !!!

I have four bully babies of my own and they are wonderful companions. Also, Bulldogsworld congratulates you on being choses Dog of the Day.

Please view the post at the following website:

http://bulldogsworld.com/

Big hugs,

Lisa, Odie, Lady, Millie Moo, and Baby Moses
    Lisa G

Layla!

Hello sweetie! You are so cute! Your little face is so innocent and loving! Happy Dog of the Day!

Hi, Layla,

Enjoy being DOTD today. Your owner obviously has a good sense of humor, and I'm sure you get along well together.

Best wishes on your special day!

Layla, cutie! I love that song, especially the unplugged version... and you are so adorable! You might not have a show career but you are still a perfect Dog of the Day to me. How wonderful that you and your human are so alike. Congratulations on your special day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Layla...You are a pretty baby. All we had was English Bull dogs when I was growing up. So I know how loving and sweet you can be. I would love to give you a hug but since I can't your owner can do it for me. congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life with your family.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Greetings to you adorable Layla! Oh, what I wouldn't give to hold that sweet, smooshy face in my hands and cover you with kisses! What a perfect companion you are sweetheart and I'd venture to say, you as well have been blessed with the best guardian a pupper could ever hope for; what a terrific twosome and one heavenly match, soul mates for life; you even share your human's love for the Yankees! A baseball buddy to boot? Doesn't get any better than that! I'll be thinking of you and your person as we head down the homestretch, Layla. As you can see in the picture below, my girl Star is a big Yankee fan, too! (Go ARod)

Congratulations to you beautiful Layla, our most precious, most PERFECT in every way, Dog of the Day! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight with your Mom/Dad, sweet baby girl! Hugs, kisses, woofs and wags to you from me and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Layla,

Something tells me you have found the perfect human to live with.
    I believe you are heaven sent, as all " perfect" dogs are. It's been
    a pleasure to meet you today sweet girl. Congratulations on being our
    honored DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses going out to you today.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Layla! You are so adorable...and I don't care what the standards say, your ears are cute, too! I bet you make a nice cuddle buddy and put smiles on faces of those you meet. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD!