Thread: Peperooda

Peperooda

Peperooda...You are just a beautiful baby. And a smart one to.
    If you were mine I would buy you chicken to. Have a wonderful DOTD.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

a hansome 'butterfly!!' wot a star!! >"<

Hi Peperooda!!!

What a wonderful name for a wonderful little man!! It's our pleasure to meet and greet you, sweetheart!! Congrats on being our cute little DOTD! You look absolutely majestic in your picture and we can tell who is the boss in your house We love hearing of your tricks. Such a smart boy!! Please tell Mom to give you some kisses from us today to celebrate. Kisses and hellos to Hank too Happiness always, little butterfly!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Peperooda, hi! I LOVE the Papillon breed. I have one as an upstairs neighbor and like you, she takes so much pleasure in giving and receiving affection! Kisses to celebrate from me, too! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet butterfly dog!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Greetings "butterfly" boy Peperooda! I just love you name sweetheart; so unique and it captures your perky, peppy, Papillion personality to perfection And you can add smart as a whip, charming and talented to your list of admirable accolades...what a pup! No wonder all who cross your path fall head of paws in love with you; I have, and we've yet to meet!!!
    Big thanks to your proud person for sharing you with us today, Peperooda! I hope you and your family, and your best pup pal and sidekick Hank the Doxie too, are all enjoying a very happy, fun filled Dog of the Day bash! And of course chicken will be playing in a big role in the day's festivities, no doubt Hugs and kisses to our most deserving honoree, Peperooda the Papillion!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Peperooda,

Wow, you look so handsome sitting there among the pretty flowers.
    I am very pleased to meet you today & offer my congratulations on your
    day of honor as our delightful DOG OF THE DAY.Hugs & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Peperooda! You are a handsome boy. You seem very playful and happy. Enjoy your special day with your family. I'm sure you'll get extra hugs and kisses to celebrate. Congrats on DOTD!

I Love You Pepper!!!

Hey sweetie! I can't wait to see you today! I love dog sitting you! We always have so much fun! Hank says HI!!!
    Love,
    Ellen