Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PT help needed -- found a (possibly) stray dog.

That is wonderful! She found her home. Congrats cute doggie!
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

I end up having a dream last night. I was standing in my kitchen with the side door open. 4am ish. A nice cool breeze coming in, very quiet outside. I was just relaxing. Then i hear it... A faint tingle tinkle tingle of tags. I whistle quietly. Nothing. Then a few seconds later I hear it again. I don't want to scare it off what ever it is, but i have to at least try to call it. I quietly say "C'mere." and whistle a bit more. Then I hear the tinkling get louder and it's prancing up the sidewalk... And here is this dog that looks sort of like the one you found... but is a Shih Tzu mix. Smaller. Matted and dirty. Male with urine burns. He was such a happy little thing. Just wiggling and prancing. Oh, and he was severely overweight. It was no problem to pick him up... (despite that he stunk horribly.)

He had three tags on. I remember one was from NJ and the other was from OH. They were Co. licenses and one rabies vac.

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

I am glad to hear that she has been reunited with her family. I am sure that they are very grateful that your boyfriend took her in and kept her safe until they could find her.

That's Great news!! I am glad she is home now. Your boyfriend sounds like such a nice person, he will definitely make a good doggy dad.

Guess what!

I got to save a stray dog from becoming road smush tonight!

And if you were to combine the looks of him with the one you had... it would look like the one i had in my dream. Rather than being a Shih Tzu though he was more like a Minature Poodle mix.

Thanks also goes to S.O. for spotting it, and to the elderly gentleman for helping find the owners.

I'm so happy i FINALLY got to do some hands on rescuing again! This stuff makes my day. (Wish hard enough eh?)

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.