Thread: News on the dog Chase Utley is helping

News on the dog Chase Utley is helping

Hi PT friends! Last week Phillies second baseman Chase Utley and his wife Jennifer told shelter officials they would pay all veterinary fees, as well as treatment and rehabilitation costs for a poor dog who was severely beaten, tortured, repeatedly kicked and set on fire.

According to shelter officials, the dog they named Y-Me is resting comfortably and her injuries are healing. Word is she's looking better but not great. Looks like this little girl is a fighter, and this is a fight I pray she wins!

There are a lot of people on your side, Y-Me and we're confident you can get through this. Many, many prayers are being prayed for you!

I was at the mall yesterday, Chase Utley T's and jerseys are completely sold out! Maybe next week.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

In My Mind Chase Utley and his wife are MVPS in the Big Game, the game of Life. And we know that there are plenty of Pet Angels with Y-Me giving her comfort warmth and strength and we know that she will pull through.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

News on the dog Chase Utley is helping

Amen, Gary, amen!

Come on sweetheart, keep on fighting. Prayers and positive thoughts on the way that she has a full and speedy recovery and finds the most loving home that she soooooo deserves.

It just breaks my heart what this poor thing went through. No animal deserves to be treated like that. They give you such unconditional love. How can you not give them nothing but love in return.

Thank you for the update Momcat.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

News on the dog Chase Utley is helping-Great News Update

Channel 10 News did an update the other night. Included was a film clip of Chase and Jen Utley at the shelter petting and playing with the dog. By the way, Mrs. Utley renamed her Etana which means one of strength. Etana looks wonderful though there are places on her face & hind leg that are not completely healed yet. Etana was walking around seemingly with no pain and was loving the attention and play time with her "saviors".

Etana is a beautiful 35 lb. boxer mix. The vets at the shelter are saying she should be ready for adoption in about another month. What a wonderful member she will be to some lucky family!

During the newscast the reporter said that the police are close to an arrest in this atrocity. Show them NO MERCY!!!!!